• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I have my original Pokemon Y on my 3DS XL (online, mainly for the other people who want my Friend Safari Pokemon) but I'm playing a different team (my Normal Type team) on a different Pokemon Y game on my 3DS Flame Red.

Just finished Emerald again for childhood memories.
I was planning to get a mario game or that new yoshi's island game but ended up getting Pokemon Black 2 just to get it.

Pokemon Emerald: I reached Dewford town, and I'm training to fight the gym leader there.

Pokemon X: I tried IV breeding for the first time and got two 5 IV Spiritombs and a few 4/5 IV Eevees. I also went on Battle Spot for a little while. (And even won a few times. :sweatlol:)

I can honestly say that... I'm really bad at it.xP
I had a tough time figuring out even the first puzzle, but it was fun figuring it out. And the whole Digi Root thing seems interesting...

Pokemon X

I'm still breeding Tropius, they haaaaaate me. ;_;

and some Etrian Odyssey IV, I finally got into the Echoing Library after ages! Btw muchas gracias again for the help @Karisel; . x)

I finally picked up The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D again after abandoning it for months.

Playing this game is making me realize why I'm not a fan of the Zelda series. But since I bought it from the eShop on impulse (which I am NEVER doing again), I will get my USD$40 worth even if it kills me.

Nothing as we speak, lately I've been laying off the console games and sticking to Warframe and League of Legends.

X, I bred my Tropius (which only took forever), and a Kangaskhan in a level ball.

Next project is Klefki.

Playing Animal Crossing as always everyday, just started Zelda: Link Between Worlds.

Pokémon Conquest - new game save. I have already completed the main campaign and will now work on all the post-game character quests.

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation DS

Pokemon Y, at Battle Maison, trying out triple battles

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend Vita getting ready for BlazBlue: ChronoPhantasma. =D

Back
Top Bottom