• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Kirby: Triple Deluxe. The goal is to finish the main portion of this game and Elite Beat Agents by Thursday so that I can dedicate all my gaming time to Moon Chronicles: Episode 1 when it's released. (Apparently Ep. 1 is a pretty short affair, but just in case I still want to make time for it.)

Got more games for my Playstation 2. Currently playing Crash Bandicoot 2. Boy, did I miss out on not owning one of these machines because the Crash games are FUN! They are everything I love in a platformer! Can't wait to see what 3 is like!

Got more games for my Playstation 2. Currently playing Crash Bandicoot 2. Boy, did I miss out on not owning one of these machines because the Crash games are FUN! They are everything I love in a platformer! Can't wait to see what 3 is like!

Oh man, Crash 2 is one of my favorite games. I played that aaaaaaaalll the time growing up. I need to see if we still have the disc, if not I might try and find it somewhere.

Crash 3 is pretty dang good too, you get to play as Coco for some levels (like the tiger riding levels! those are fun)

On topic, I've been playing mostly Pokemon X. Been doing a lot of trading lately, I've got a trade for 12 fricking pokes that I'm almost done breeding for ahahahaha.

I'm leveling up some of my more cherished pokemon to level 100 in Pokemon X.

I was playing Super Mario 3 a few hours ago - but now I'm back to playing Pokemon Y (my water team)

Picture010_zps4af6d2be.jpg

Cho Aniki

aichoaniki-2.png

My friend suggested this so I shot it up on an emulator.

What the hell am I playing.

Recently beat Kirby 64 (which I downloaded from Wii-shop,) currently trying to find all the Crystal Shards... Or I would be if I hadn't also downloaded Chrono Trigger from Wii-shop. If you've played that game you'll know why I like it and if you haven't then go get an E-shop card before the Wii's Wi-Fi dies and GET THIS GAME!!!

Dusted off a classic game, who cares how old it is? replaying Grim Fandango for nostalgia :p

Finished Story Mode in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and 'twas alright. And I completed the "boss" stage in Elite Beat Agents, and now I'm working to unlock two more hidden stages.

I also recovered the Kakoriko Village from twilight in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The whole ordeal reminded me of my issues with the Zelda series in general, but it was still an entertaining adventure. Now I have to visit the Gorons, woohoo!

"Artemia . . . prey . . . ."
Well, that's what Ranger Artemia gets for taking on a party that includes two counterattack-happy Swordmasters. I did more damage via counterattacks than actual attacks.

Dark Cloud 2, currently on Chapter 4.
Veniccio is probably one of my favorite areas of the game, along with its dungeon.
I've been leveling up a lot of weapons to synth onto my main ones, lately... but (thankfully) I'm almost done xP

Recently beat Kirby 64 (which I downloaded from Wii-shop,) currently trying to find all the Crystal Shards... Or I would be if I hadn't also downloaded Chrono Trigger from Wii-shop. If you've played that game you'll know why I like it and if you haven't then go get an E-shop card before the Wii's Wi-Fi dies and GET THIS GAME!!!

Actually the Wii Shop channel is the only Wii functionality not affected by the Wi-Fi shutdown.

Still sticking with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :p
I'm trying not to play much, though, because I have other things to do, but you know, when I play a game like this it's like meditation for me. It's hard to describe, but it's soothing and I like it.

Last edited:

Actually the Wii Shop channel is the only Wii functionality not affected by the Wi-Fi shutdown.

Oh, I didn't know that... That's good to know.

Back
Top Bottom