• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

What video games are you playing now?

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
I've been on my phone the whole time, playing "Love Live! School Idol Festival". I've been trying to Idolize all my members but, I don't know how to get more Love Gems.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
I've been juggling Borderlands 2, Gone Home, Tomodachi Life and 999. I'm so hooked on 999 and Gone Home though. Story-telling games are the best :)

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon X

I'm ev training Eevees.

Reaction score
Finally got back round to playing FF X HD. Also playing some Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon on the side.

Ducks
Reaction score
Trying to do a one-life run of the indie game Gunman Clive for the 3DS on hard mode (two hits and you die, unless you fall off a cliff, in which case you just die) and it is HARD!

Vay

User Online
*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
Pokemon X - continuing my French Feline team.
About to encounter Olympia (not sure what her French name is)

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Dragon Age: Origins. I'm trying so hard not to look at walkthroughs or anything, but the choices in this game are so overwhelming I don't even. @[email protected];;

And Tomodachi Life, of course. It's becoming kinda repetitive for me, but I still find it really enjoyable!

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Dragon Age: Origins. I'm trying so hard not to look at walkthroughs or anything, but the choices in this game are so overwhelming I don't even. @[email protected];;
I know right, but just keep it your style. You'll never regret it, it just shapes your character more to you than watching someone else play it.

I'm currently playing System Shock 2. I really recommend it for horror-survival game fans in here. The villain is one of the best characters in gaming history ever. Might take over Glados as my favorite villain lol.

Probably pixelling.
Reaction score
Playing Pokemon X, normal bank ball breeding for trades on Serebii. Also gonna start playing Legacy of Kain in a bit. Bought the bundle in the steam summer sale >__>

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Elsword... that's about it. Looking for my next game to play for the Wii or 3DS.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
God Eater Burst

I'm gathering materials for new weapons

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
Skyrim. Just slew Alduin. Also working on finishing Bravely Default and Dishonored. Still playing Y regularly.

Reaction score
I'm in the final chapter in Bravely Default. Man, that chapter starts out with a bang, and compared to its incarnation in the shorter ending, boy did this boss level grind! I'm glad your airship has its own private dungeon down in the Engine Room, though, because I needed to grind some JP before trying again. The boss's larval form did a lot of physical damage, but so did I toting Firebrand Super Charge and Desperation (both buffed by a Got Your Back +50% boost, and easily landing 5000-7000 per strike). The boss's pupal form, again, attacks almost exclusively with elemental magic (most of which is even reflectable) so bring along a Spiritmaster and you can almost solo the thing. Sure, it has that one attack that dispels all your buffs AND renders you weak to all elements, but the Spiritmaster has 4 skills that can override it. I basically took no damage whatsoever once I had those barriers up.

Also tried a few floors in the bonus dungeon hidden under the Kustra Archipelago -- the Adventurer and fox greet you at the entrance, and you're warned that teleport skills don't work down there. (Apparently you can't escape any battles down there either; even the Freelancer's "Flee" skill fails to work.) Got a few missing Vampire skills and some more job levels, but those monsters are max level in there and if you're up against more than 2-3 at a time (e.g. six Goblin party) you're pretty much screwed.

Reaction score
Xenoblade Chronicles.
Not doing a lot I guess, just some sidequests before continuing on with the story.

Virtue's Last Reward
K on that kiddie ride was the most amazing thing I have seen thus far in the game...

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I started playing Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3) :D, I just completed Mission 01: It's All Greek to Me :).

Time to earn the mask
Reaction score
NBA 2K14 - Currently on the Miami Heat, averaging 31 ppg, 9.6 apg, 3.4 spg, and 3.4 rpg. Have records in most Points in a game (107), assists (31), 3 pointers (29), field goals (37), and sadly, turnovers (15). Won MVP, and a glitch occurred, so I didn't make an all star appearance my first year, and instead dimmed all the way to the playoffs. We lost to the clippers (I wa on the lakers at the time) 4-1. Now I'm on season two.

I'm also playing through a crap ton of hacked Pokemon Games.
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Hunters of the Ancient
Pokemon Firered Omega

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just made an account on Final Fantasy XIV. Pretty excited about this.

The IT Crowd
Reaction score
Replaying Bioshock Infinite, and hopefully this time I can beat the game and the final stage on medium difficulty.