What video games are you playing now?

Probably pixelling.
Reaction score
Pokemon X, Steamworld Dig, Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe. May play some other games I got during Steam sale.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon X

I'm breeding Exeggcute. Though I'm having a rough time getting the IV spread I want.

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Nintendogs + Cats. I just found 4 Pizza Discs on one walk - what does the game expect me to do with all these when I can only use one at once anyway?!

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3), I just completed Chapter 03: Metroplex Heeds the Call.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Alternating between Tomodachi Life and Dragon Age: Origins right now.

I also started L.A. Noire, but it's too intense for my laptop (*tears*), so I'm gonna have to find a powerful computer to play it on.

running on a loop
Reaction score
PC: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. c: I've been really excited to play this, and I finally have it, ahhhhh. :D Also Portal since I have Portal 2 now & I want to finish the first before I play the second.
3DS: Pokemon Y because I was in a little tournament on another forum, but I'm probably gonna put Bravely Default back in soon.

Reaction score
I'd be playing more Bravely Default, but I really need my SP to recharge first. It stands at -13 right now (up from -20 a few days ago), and I can't use Bravely Second until it's at zero or higher again. (I'm not joking; I really did run it from 0 to -20 in a single turn.)

Reaction score
Currently, I have been focusing on Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Golden Sun. I have almost cleared the second game, whereas I have barely begun the other two.

Reaction score
Virtue's Last Reward.
Finished a couple of character endings today, specifically Sigma's and Quark's.
Sigma's was interesting, but Quark's was just... disappointing.