• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Professional Shitposter
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

I'm currently playing through Silent Hill 2 and Oblivion

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Sonic Battle. How come nobody told me that Sonic had a fighting game for GBA?

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
Flicking between Pokemon X and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I need to polish my Smash skills before the Wii U version is released.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Outlast but I only play it whenever I am with someone ~ too scary for me. And Shovel Knight, this game is challenging and awesome.

Ducks
Reaction score
I'm currently working my way through Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (on the Trillogy disk for the Wii) and from what I've seen so far, it's pretty lackluster compared to Prime 1.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon X, now I'm just working on some breeding requests.

the plasma pokemon
Reaction score
Been playing some Portal lately. :3 Trying to finish it so I can play Portal 2 since I got that for my birthday from a friend, but I wanted to finish the first one before I started the second one. It's easier said than done.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
I've been playing an MMORPG called Onigiri. It's incredibly fun! I'm not the kind of person to try to make friends as soon as possible in MMO's, but the game is better (and easier) when playing with others

Ducks
Reaction score
I've recently aquired a copy of Metal Gear Solid for the PS1 and so far I'm enjoying it (not as much as I enjoyed Metroid Prime, but still enjoying it.)

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Mostly Tomodachi Life. I'm also dabbling with Metroid, but I have no idea what I'm doing and every time I get a Game Over I get brought back to the same place... I think. o__o

Pretty gud.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

omg lemme borrow your copy~

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Okami HD

Near end of the game so decided to head back to finish the things I missed earlier
I bought Okami last year and I don't even think I'm near the end yet. xD

I'm replaying Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sword of Seals/Binding Blade/FE6).

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I have never ONCE beat this game. not even when it came out and I bought it for my GBA.

Last edited: