• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
BioShock Infinite; this game is beautiful. Everything from the environment, the gameplay and most especially the music.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

I am quickly being reminded why I find platforming games annoying and not enjoyable.

Forbidden Forest Ranger
Reaction score
I was playing Age of Mythology online with my friend James. I couldn't connect and didn't know why. Then I realised I'd put the wrong CD in the drive xD

I really can't help it...
Reaction score
Minecraft, Pokemon, and Halo!
The best games I've ever played and probably the best I ever will.
I also play geometry dash occasionally. :D

Ducks
Reaction score
I downloaded a couple of demos recently so I could decide between two games I'm interested in; Project X-Zone and Etrian Oddysey Untold: The Millennium Girl and as soon as I walked into the first dungeon in the latter I KNEW what one I prefered: that game's beautiful, even if it is just a demo.

Vay

User Online
*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
Pokemon X - continuing my Eeveelution team (about to face Viola - no badges yet, wanted all 6 Pokemon to have 5 heart affection on Amie first)

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

I am quickly being reminded why I find platforming games annoying and not enjoyable.
I'm not as good with platformers as I used to be, but the DKC series is really really good. You should try the first one, the music really helps make it enjoyable.

I'm nearing the end of Chrono Trigger; finished all of the side quests!

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to get more Tech Points in Chrono Trigger.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Some daily rounds of Lyne, and I played a little Pokémon Battle Trozei recently. The Safari Zone sections really test your mental endurance.

I'm not as good with platformers as I used to be, but the DKC series is really really good. You should try the first one, the music really helps make it enjoyable.
I've heard good things about the original DKC series so I may try them out. But honestly I think I just dislike the platforming genre now--I can't even play Super Mario Bros. 2 anymore, which used to be one of my favorite games until recently.

Probably pixelling.
Reaction score
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition has consumed my soul ahahahaha. The dialogue for Dorn's quest so far has been absolutely amazing, making me laugh out loud sometimes. Here and here are some recent snippets.

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I've started playing Just Cause 1 (PS2), hopefully this game will keep me busy until my replacement PS3 Blu-ray laser arrives on August 09.