Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
sort of trying to play it "hardest" game with lots of restrictions
• no potions, items, or held items - restriction in gyms
1st & 2nd gym: no potions or vitamins
3rd & 4th gym: 1 potion or vitamins
5th & 6th gym: 2 potions or vitamins
7th & 8th gym: 3 potions or vitamins
E4/Champion: 2 potions or vitamins
• worst part for me is no Amie
• using same amount of Pokemon gym leader has
• 1 Pokemon of each generation, can't evolve a Pokemon if it has an evolution in another generation
• 1 Pokemon of each type, no two Pokemon can share a type
• no exp share
I felt like some nostalgia recently so I'm doing another playthrough of Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King, just dehanded defeated the first boss, which was a LOT easier than I remembered it (though the fact that I fought absolutely everything I encountered up until that point probably helped.)