• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

What video games are you playing now?

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
a new Pokemon X team
sort of trying to play it "hardest" game with lots of restrictions

• no potions, items, or held items - restriction in gyms
1st & 2nd gym: no potions or vitamins
3rd & 4th gym: 1 potion or vitamins
5th & 6th gym: 2 potions or vitamins
7th & 8th gym: 3 potions or vitamins
E4/Champion: 2 potions or vitamins

• worst part for me is no Amie
• using same amount of Pokemon gym leader has
• 1 Pokemon of each generation, can't evolve a Pokemon if it has an evolution in another generation
• 1 Pokemon of each type, no two Pokemon can share a type
• no exp share

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Black★Rock Shooter: The Game

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch

Oliver is annoying as crap, but wow this game is good.

We are but men
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks!

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I've been playing Amazing Spider-Man on my PS3 :), I'm so happy my friend finally fixed my console :D.

Ducks
Reaction score
I felt like some nostalgia recently so I'm doing another playthrough of Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King, just dehanded defeated the first boss, which was a LOT easier than I remembered it (though the fact that I fought absolutely everything I encountered up until that point probably helped.)

Ducks
Reaction score
Playing New Super Mario Bros. U as I type, just got all the Star Coins from the Frosted Glacier and am now challing the Superstar Road lever I unlocked as a result.

Reaction score
I just platinumed Bioshock last night, so now I'm going to play the original Fatal Frame

Ducks
Reaction score
Stll going with NSMBU, collected all the Star Coins except those in the last Superstar Road level, which I am now challenging... I have four words to sum up this level: No... Oh, Gods no...