• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

What video games are you playing now?

Ducks
Reaction score
Been playing some more DuckTales: Remastered lately... Even if I was just listening to the music.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Just finished a new run of X. Now to finish Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.

Reaction score
After not enjoying Fatal Frame, I'm about to start playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne!

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I'm still playing The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3), I just completed Chapter 06: Smythe Strikes Back.

Professional Shitposter
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

A friend is lending me Fire Emblem Awakening tomorrow. Should be interesting

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon X, I'm working on breeding requests.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Adventures of Lomax in Lemmingland, and it is glorious fun! It's a shame Lemmings didn't have more platformers.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I've been continuing playing Okami(PS2) and AA Dual Destinies. Although I'm happy of the progress I've made in Okami, I'm kind sad that I'm nearing the end. :(

Ducks
Reaction score
Just finished the first chapter of Fire Emblem... I'm going to take a break before anyone dies, back to Trine 2 for me...

EDIT: Or that would be the case if it wasn't corupted, I guess I'll do something else...

Last edited:
Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
I bought a Japanese game called J-Stars Victory Vs. What it is, is basically a fighting game that combines the universes of several Weekly Shōnen Jump manga series, including former series and some that have been transferred to other magazines. Basically, the characters from many different popular Shōnen manga series (The first characters introduced were Goku from DBZ, Luffy from One Piece, Toriko from Toriko, Naruto from... well, Naruto, Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, Kankichi Ryotsu from an anime called Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo, and Gintoki Sakata from Gintama. There are a lot more characters, These are just the first ones who were introduced.) are characters in this game. I see it as the Shōnen Jump version of Super Smash Bros. My brother and I couldn't wait to see if this game would be brought here to the US, so I decided to buy it now in Japanese. Good thing I know a little Japanese, and the PS3 doesn't have any region locks; I can play japanese PS3 games in a US PS3.

Here's the trailer of this game. It's badass!!

[video=youtube;a_tYJgLHM_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_tYJgLHM_s[/video]

Last edited:
Ducks
Reaction score
Been playing Spyro: Year Of The Dragon half to death and I aceived my self-imposed challenge: completing it 117% in a single day like I did a while ago in Spyro 2.

(Insert "I completed it" gif here)

"can I get some meatloaf?"
Reaction score
Pokemon X - playing a specific challenge at the moment