• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just finished a new run of X. Now to finish Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

A friend is lending me Fire Emblem Awakening tomorrow. Should be interesting

I've been continuing playing Okami(PS2) and AA Dual Destinies. Although I'm happy of the progress I've made in Okami, I'm kind sad that I'm nearing the end. :(

Just finished the first chapter of Fire Emblem... I'm going to take a break before anyone dies, back to Trine 2 for me...

EDIT: Or that would be the case if it wasn't corupted, I guess I'll do something else...

Last edited:
I bought a Japanese game called J-Stars Victory Vs. What it is, is basically a fighting game that combines the universes of several Weekly Shōnen Jump manga series, including former series and some that have been transferred to other magazines. Basically, the characters from many different popular Shōnen manga series (The first characters introduced were Goku from DBZ, Luffy from One Piece, Toriko from Toriko, Naruto from... well, Naruto, Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, Kankichi Ryotsu from an anime called Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo, and Gintoki Sakata from Gintama. There are a lot more characters, These are just the first ones who were introduced.) are characters in this game. I see it as the Shōnen Jump version of Super Smash Bros. My brother and I couldn't wait to see if this game would be brought here to the US, so I decided to buy it now in Japanese. Good thing I know a little Japanese, and the PS3 doesn't have any region locks; I can play japanese PS3 games in a US PS3.

Here's the trailer of this game. It's badass!!

[video=youtube;a_tYJgLHM_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_tYJgLHM_s[/video]

Last edited:
Been playing Spyro: Year Of The Dragon half to death and I aceived my self-imposed challenge: completing it 117% in a single day like I did a while ago in Spyro 2.

(Insert "I completed it" gif here)

Pokemon X - playing a specific challenge at the moment

Back
Top Bottom