• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Okami (PS2)

Defeated Lechku and Nechku!

edit: About 10 minutes ago, I finished Okami!! <33

Last edited:
Just finished Adventures of Lomax and Jak and Daxter. Those two are excellent games!

Now I am playing Jak II, and while it plays nice, I am not a fan of the darker atmosphere. The first game was such a happy-go-lucky, fun world to play in. The tone of this game is a little bit too edgy for my tastes. I think this will be the last Jak and Daxter game I'll be playing if it continues on like this.

Pokemon X
(continuing my Eeveelution team)

Re: What games are you currently playing?

The first Assassin's Creed. Bought it a while ago and never played it, so I figured I'd finish it and the rest of the series before Unity comes out.
I'm really enjoying it, I thought I'd find it dated since I played a bit of II and III beforehand, but everything has good so far

The Last Story.
Haven't really made any story progress; just searching for hidden items and doing some side quests (most of which I probably won't finish, ha ha.)

Also, Tales of Xillia 2.
Finally met Alternate Milla. Now I have to go look for her sister.

Pokemon Y - doing some Wonder Trade

Finally playing LoZ:Minish Cap and it is amazing!!! The only Zelda I hadn't played and I can't think of why?

Finally playing LoZ:Minish Cap and it is amazing!!! The only Zelda I hadn't played and I can't think of why?

One of the best handheld titles, although I found it too short.

I'm currently trying to understand why in the name of all things good I bought Skyrim (for 5 bucks). It's so boring.

Child of Light--I just go through the Tree of Thorns.

And Mass Effect--I'm currently trying to decide if I want to go to Feros, Noveria, or that one cluster (forgot the actual name of it XD).

I found a cool iOS game called Guns Girl Z. It's adorable and badass at the same time!!!

Metroid Prime.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the final stretch getting the rest of the artifacts and the rest of the upgrades, mostly missile expansions.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Coincidentally, Super Metroid. My younger cousin came over yesterday telling me how his friends had been playing it and I felt obligated to beat it again.

I'm playing Bravely Default. I do enjoy it very much, Currently I'm in chapter 4, ranking all my current Jobs to 10. Now I'll be able to do my Red Mage/Ninja combos, like I did in the Demo.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. Restarted it today, and despite shoulder button issues, beat Dark Lord Gaol on 5.0 intensity. I can't wait until I reach Viridi's introduction chapter. Why did you have to spoil me so, Chuggaaconroy?!

Back
Top Bottom