• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing more J-Stars Victory Vs with Aria and my older brother. My brother uses Goku and a cousin of ours uses Toriko. However, they're nothing compared Aria and I. Aria uses Medaka Kurokami and I use Ichigo Kurosaki. The two of us destroyed them!!

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Finally got a hold of a copy of Melty Blood: Re-ACT.

Been trying to get the hang of the characters, but I am too used to modern fighting games so the simple combo system baffles me. XD

Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones.

Been trying to beat "Cog of Destiny" on Fire Emblem,but on my last try Hector died and I got a game over...Though I think something magical happened to him because he hits four times with a brave axe.I only gave him the brave axe to attack twice.

On the Sacred Stones,I'm on the chapter where you get Joshua.Gilliam died for a worthy cause...*sniff*

More J-Stars Victory VS. I feel like I cheat because I use Lala Satalin Deviluke as my support character. She has a healing ability so when partnered up with Ichigo's speedy attacks, I am a cheater.

Tales of Xillia

I got this game for my birthday and I've been playing it as much as I can. The game play is so fun! Tales has yet to disappoint me!

I've just finished the first dungeon in the other world. I almost thought that Maxwell was going to be the final boss. But this is a Tales game so I knew it would be longer

Switching between Mass Effect and DmC: Devil May Cry for PS3. I'm especially enjoying DmC right now, so it's unfortunate the game didn't hit Capcom's expectations since that means a follow-up is unlikely to happen.

Mass Effect. Trying to get to Level 20 before heading off to Noveria, but this process is taking much longer than what I was anticipating. May just chalk that up.

J-Stars Victory VS. Having Chitoge Kirisaki as a Support character is awesome. If I miss an attack, I just send Chitoge out to beat the crap out of my opponent.

Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones and Sonic Advance 3.Welcome to Green Hil-I MEAN-Welcome to Sunset Hill.This is totally not Green Hill.

Back
Top Bottom