• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Onigiri the MMORPG. I'm currently downloading an update, so I can't really play right now.

Fire Emblem while waiting to get a prepaid card to get Kid Icarus:Uprising.Hector's supposed to have good defense growths.Stupid RNG.

Currently doing a Nuzlocke in Pokemon Emerald for my blog and I'm waiting for Okami to download (really excited for this one!).

Got me a copy of Wind Waker HD for my birthday (I was hoping for Xenoblade Chronicles, but I'll take what I can get), just defeated the first boss.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

FE: The Sacred Stones.

Everyone suggested to me that i play this, and now i cant get off it.

Also, a pokemon Emerald playthrough, where me and a friend battle each other after every other gym.

Resumed playing Wind Waker HD half to death, beat the Forsaken Fortress and found out who Tetra actually is even though I kinda knew already... Now I'm farming for Rupies to get the Treasure Chart and Peice of Heart from that one Shop Boat.

Last edited:
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Also MCPS3

And have gone back to call of duty now :-/

Back
Top Bottom