• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

What video games are you playing now?

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Despite having it since the American release I am just now getting into my new Hyrule Warriors. I am already loving it.

EDIT: Guess I got ninja'd on the same game. XD

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Played in another unsponsored Smash Tournament. I got Runner Up...

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Its been a Wii U type of week.

Mario Kart 8, per usual. Online multiplayer is fun.
Wii Fit U. I'm collecting a lot of calorie credits from my Fit Meter.
Lego City Undercover. I get the reviews now. That's all I have to say about this game.

Ducks
Reaction score
More Okami goodness. As for where I'm up to, I've just defeated Orochi.

Also, Pokémon X's Fairy Face-Off because a Fairy Leader needs to participate in a Fairy-only tourney... I said Fairy an awful lot there, didn't I?

some kind of madness
Reaction score
I've recently played Final Fantasy 14 with a co-worker. I too have tried out the SSB4 demo and it's been quite fun playing as the villager.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Wow I suck at shooting games, but the other parts of the game are really fun.

I also downloaded and used Pokémon Bank today so that I could get my Celebi before the event ended.

Reaction score
Xenoblade.
Started a new game yesterday, although not NG+. So no
level 90+ chracters or end-game equipment... since I felt that'd make things too easy and boring.
Really great starting over again, since the last time I was at the beginning of Colony 9 was... two years ago.xP

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ~ playing it for the first time. It's actually very good. But then again, there has been zero bad Zelda games. Except for you CDi.

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Still rocking the Hyrule Warriors. I still lose it every time Agitha calls Midna "Kitty". XD

Playful Explorer
Reaction score
I recently completed Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3), so now I'm back to playing Prototype (PS3).