• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

In addition to the list I posted above:

Xbox 360:
Saints Row 2

Wii:
Mario Kart Wii

Gamecube:
Pokémon XD

GBA (on DS):
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (More specifically, FF1. I started a new save file, and am going to finish both games this time, darn it! That way I can finally moves on to III and IV for DS... and yes, I know the games have no relation... I just want to do it in order is all.)

Wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Just trying to finish up the challanges as much as possible. Freakin' boss battles and target practice.)

I was playing Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back , but my PS2 is now busted. Now I'm playing Nintendogs, KSSU (I beat it once, playing through it again,) and Pokemon Pearl

DS: Pokemon Diamond
GBA (on DS): Final Fantasy VI/Pokemon FireRed
PS2: Canis Canem Edit
PSOne (on PS2): Final Fantasy IX
Gamecube: Sonic Adventure 2

Banjo-Kazooie on the 360, brings back so many memories from me playing the N64 version ages ago.

X360:
Sonic Unleashed
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant

Wii:
Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN version)
Super Mario Galaxy

DS:
Pokémon Diamond (training)

I'm not playing any NOW, but the last one I played are

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy

GameCube: Sonic Mega Collection, Wario World (both on Wii)

playing the original banjo kazooie on 360
and also call of duty world at war alot also on 360

DS:
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
TWEWY (well, soon, anyway..)
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Pokémon Platinum

WIsh I could say I was playing a game right now, but the last game I finshed was The World Ends With You (which I highly recommend for anyone who wants to get the most of their little DS)
also, Emerald, Diamond and Phantom Hourglass.
My sis is messing around with Persona 3 Fes and she's *finally* getting to the end

DS: The World Ends With You
Wii: Sonic Unleashed/SSBB
PS2: KH Re:Chain of Memories(Well after Christmas anyway...)

DS: Pokémon Platinum, Chrono Trigger DS
PS2: The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
PSX: The Spyro trilogy

Wii: Brawl

Only one more event left....

It's nearly impossible. It took me forever to do that one...

Right now, my current obsessions are:

Bioshock (360)
The New Super Mario Brothers (DS)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA)

Tis Friday today! New games come out on a Friday here in the UK, so I went and bought:

Wii:
Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City (with Wii Speak) Known as City Folk to those outside UK/EU.

Back
Top Bottom