• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What video games are you playing now?

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Just scratched the surface on Saints Row IV, but I am enjoying it so far. It's so over the top. XD

Why Not Zoidberg?
Reaction score
I've been playing some CoD:MW2 multiplayer lately for the PS3. too many modders

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon- The Tale of Two Towns

Lord of the Lycans
Reaction score
Well created a new character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and deleted my old character which was level 30 just because I couldn't throw coins into the floor later when I started replaying I remembered that it was not a glitch...after I deleted the game. Also playing a little bit of White version in preparation for Alpha Sapphire and also hopefully Pokémon Y.

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)
Super Smash Brothers for 3DS

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-So I had a conversation with people on a facebook group about their favorite Zelda titles. I probably saw the most unusual or maybe one of the RAREST Zelda fan ever. His favorite was Phantom Hourglass. We had a talk and he convinced me to try. I did and holy crap this game is fun. I'm now back to the Temple of the Ocean King to get my Northeast Sea Chart and I must say, I love the puzzles in this game. And I dare to say, so far I have more fun with the dungeons of this game than in Ocarina of Time. Yes, I did.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Alien: Isolation.

Time to make me poop my pants.

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS). The first SSB I've really played since the first one 15 years ago. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Wham!
Reaction score
Fire Emblem:Awakening,getting supports.I'm torn between which person to have my male MU marry:Lissa or Miriel.I think I'll stick with Lissa,who was my original plan.

unamused
Reaction score
I am playing Sm4sh 3DS, as well as Ghirahim and Co. (aka Hyrule Warriors)

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Personally I'm playing Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

I've also played Sleeping Dogs, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Wii Sports Resort, and LOTS of Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the niece and nephew today. (Smash Wii U needs to come out sooner, plznthx.)

Ducks
Reaction score
Finished my playthrough of Okami today and got all the Karmic Transformers (or skins, or costumes, or whatever you want to call them.)

Also, (re)started a playthrough of PMD: Explorers of Sky today with me as a Shinx with a Vulpix partner and have just cleared Beach Cave.

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
Still Pokémon Black 2, and I just beat Burgh. Thankfully level-grinding is much less problematic, for reasons that I don't quite know. I need to get Unova Link before I do anything in Nimbasa City, though.

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
I restarted PMD: Explorers of Sky on whim. I was going to play as a Pikachu for the heck of it, but its sprite drove me crazy. I ended up becoming a Shinx instead, with a Charmander partner.