• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Playing some more AS, and it's giving me major flashbacks to Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King, because I've just unlocked the Soar feature.

I started playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones from where I last left off years ago. I still haven't beaten it since then, but now I've made that my goal! I'm surprised I actually had everyone at a decent level.

I also started up Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance just to see where I left off on that and let's just say I'm going to have to create a new file. I always fell for the "use the Paladin" trick when I was younger in all of my FE games (with the exception of SS and Radiant Dawn), so everyone's under leveled. -_-

Girlfriend (kari). It's a japanese mobile game that is also known as "WAIFU SIMULATOR 9001". I enjoy it, it's pretty fun.

More Smash U, I'm about half way through testing wheather Link's Power Arrow should be banned in my tourney... I'm surprised so few people have signed up for that.

--3DS: Omega Ruby, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
--PS3: GTA V, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Graces f
--PS4: Child of Light, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition

So many games to play, so little time. T_T

Metroid 2 is awesome!!

Metroid II: Return of Samus.
Even if it's black and white, im still hooked on it. Oh and I just killed one Metroid. But it's still fun exploring the homeworld of these genetically...evil aliens.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Alpha Sapphire

Just started the Delta Episode
Man, this game just keeps on getting awesomer! :D

Well, I've just completed another playthrough of Shovel Knight and I got the Feats I wanted - Checkpointless, Perfect Platformer and Impossible (though I did have to abuse a back-up file that I replaced the main one with when I died).

i've been playing Shadow of Mordor on my ps4 .. started off slow and confusing, but once i got the hang of it, it's really badass :)
also, nba2k15 and fifa15 all day long :p

Yet more Smash U, already trained my new Pit Amiibo to the max, and I must say, he's more enjoyable to fight against than my other ones.

Still working on Dragon Age Inquisition. Trying to work on everyones personal quests but full grown dragons and giants keep getting in the way! :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom