• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Playing Neptunia for the... I don't know how many times I've played this game. I lost count when I hit triple digits.
Which game in the seriess you playing?(as several)are being remade on PS Vita
The original for the PS3. I haven't gotten Re;Birth yet since I don't have a Vita.

Speaking of which, I just put down the game. I may be obsessed with this series... But, I mean, C'mon! Can you blame me?

Mafia + URPG :D
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

PS3: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 4 and GTA V. (BF: BC2 was only £1.50 in my local CeX shop. So why not buy ahah!)

Oh.

PS4: CoD: AW, DriveClub, Fifa 15.

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score

Alien: Isolation on PS4... last night anyways.

Just found out about SharePlay and am loving it. Gave control of my PS4 to my friend and laughed as he fruitlessly tried to escape a small room with the Alien in there with him. XD

Shoob
Reaction score
Five Nights At Freddy's 2 well actually I'm making ReshiramDragonofTruth play it because I'm too scared but.

Most Hostile
Reaction score
Currently I'm just playing around with Pokemon AlphaSapphire and trying to finish unlocking trophies in Smash Bros. for the Wii U.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Been playing Girlfriend BETA a lot lately. I finally learned how to use my Cupid Tickets, which are meeting new girls, but I haven't figured out how to use my Date Tickets, which are for arranging dates for the girls I currently own. It's all labeled in Japanese, so it'll be a while before I figure it out.

Reaction score
ALMOST done with my first run through of Dragon Age Inquisition. Just got my romance completed so now that I have my Cullen Lovin fix Ill probably speed through the last two chapters of the story. :)

Ducks
Reaction score
More Xenoblade Chronicles again. As for where I'm up to... I'm not going to spoil this plot twist for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I've been having a hard time breaking away from it ever since I got it.

Just call me EC!
Reaction score
A month since my last post, the final list of games I am playing on a regular basis before any Christmas additions.

Pokemon White
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Halo: Master Chief Collection

Glorious Goo
Reaction score
Got my hands on Smash 4 recently. Been unlocking lots of custom moves and beating the tar out of Master Core. I'm on the 3DS so no Master Fortress for me. Maybe someday I'll get a crack at it.

Christmas came a bit early in GTA 5. Been fooling around with my new stinger rocket launcher. Great tool for shooting helis out of the sky and other slippery vehicles.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
I have no mouth, and I must scream
It's a very strange game. I'm currently playing as Ellen.

Almost always on Tapatalk.
Reaction score

Play pokemon X cause I forget my OR's cart on my apartment...

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Finishing Hyperdimension Neptunia. I wreck with Neppy, Noire and Vert. I also barely downloaded the 5pb DLC so, looking forward to that.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Started Kingdom Hearts HD today and if it counts, I played SSB Wii U at Best Buy. xD