• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Hyperdimension Neptunia. The original for the PS3. I bought and downloaded RED's DLC events. Why isn't she a recurring character!? She's adorable and hilarious! A perfect fit to the Neptunia cast!!

Still on Conception II (Vita). I should have been done with this game like a week ago but I cant help trying to platinum it...:sweatlol:
So close!

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Loved this game when I first bought it years ago and decided to dig it out and play through it again.

Well, remember how I said I hoped I didn't f*** up my no-death run of Gunman Clive? No? Well, I did say that, and I did f*** up. Oh well, at least I got back to where I was before I f***ed up. Did I say f*** too much in this post?

Last edited:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - just got my feline team started! got them to 5 heart affection in Amie and now I'm ready to continue.

Xenogears
Haven't really been doing a whole lot, mostly just grinding for money so I can upgrade everyone's Gears.
Last story-related thing I did was fight Stone's... Gear or whatever. Wow, what a creepy face he had...
And now... I have to go to... sighhh. Babel Tower. I read up on it and... it does not seem like a pleasant area. (If there's anything I hate about this game, it's the platforming sections.) Whatever. Wish me luck.

Bravely Default
I just saved the Caldislan King, and now it looks like I now have control of the Sky Knights' airship! Now I have to go to Ancheim.

So far this game is pretty good. I really, really like some of its choices, such as the ability to adjust random encounters and being able to change my job whenever I want.

Spent all day getting through all the stories in Skullgirls. My first fighting game, actually. I'm really loving it.

Back
Top Bottom