• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

COD: Advanced Warfare (XBOX One)
Pool Nation FX (XBOX One)
MLB 15 The Show (PS4)

And tomorrow I'm about to start playing my copy of Leaf Green.

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning, met Neil and got a cow.

I started playing Chrono Trigger on my iPhone. I've never played any of the Chrono Trigger games at all, but I kept hearing that it's known as the greatest RPG of all time and I wanted to see what the hype was all about. It's pretty good. Nice story, cool characters, not much need for level-grinding and the way the battles play are pretty fun.

I'm stuck on the part where I have to fight the two golems at the same time right before I fight Lavos for the first time. they're hella strong and they always use that "cuts HP in half" attack most of the time, and then they use magic that does incredibly unfair damage. How do I beat them?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just finished Persona 4 Arena and started Shin Megami Tensei III: Noctorne

Animal Crossing- New Leaf, I caught a saw shark

Phoenix Wright Trilogy: Trials and Tribulations.

I'm on the 5th case of the last part of the trilogy. And I think this case might make it to be my favorite case in the Trilogy, replacing Farewell, My Turnabout. i'll have to see, though.

I started playing Chrono Trigger on my iPhone. I've never played any of the Chrono Trigger games at all, but I kept hearing that it's known as the greatest RPG of all time and I wanted to see what the hype was all about. It's pretty good. Nice story, cool characters, not much need for level-grinding and the way the battles play are pretty fun.

I'm stuck on the part where I have to fight the two golems at the same time right before I fight Lavos for the first time. they're hella strong and they always use that "cuts HP in half" attack most of the time, and then they use magic that does incredibly unfair damage. How do I beat them?

Not sure if you're past the Twin Golems by now, but here's something I did: Attack the golem that doesn't have the Iron Orb first with only elemental attacks and since they copy your elemental attacks, keep alternating which ones you're using. As long as you don't use physical techs or attacks, you won't be hit by the Iron Orb.

Free dueling in Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories for some magic cards I really need.

Still playing SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked. On day 4 and just convinced Midori to join my team. Now I just need to level her up to where everyone else is at. -_-

Also started playing The Munchables again. Probably my favorite game on the wii. XD

Pokemon- Alpha Sapphire (in the Delta Episode.)

SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked. Almost to day seven. Doing some more level grinding to try and get the strongest demons I can before this last fight.

Just finished Phoenix Wright: Trilogy. THAT was a good game. Now onto new experiences.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
I know this game gets constant hate, but so far I'm enjoying it. Of course, I went into this game with low expectations. I wasn't going into it thinking it'd be as great as Symphonia 1, at least.

Besides the classic Pokémon.. Etrian Mystery Dungeon and Devil Survivor Record Breaker, I don't get tired of Atlus xD

PMD: Explorers of Sky. After so many years, this game is still addictive and a lot of fun.

SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked. I'm on the last day of Atsuro's path. About to go fight the last to Deva's.

Back
Top Bottom