• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Started Hyperdimension Neptunia U on my vita. Crazy freaking AWESOME. Grinding for medals and levels right now but I think Ram and Fatsumi are my favorites to play as.

Pokemon: Omega Ruby - Getting my team ready for The Little Cup.
Shovel Knight - If you haven't played it, I suggest you do.

Fallout 3.
Doing the main quest. <Lie>But killing every enemy I encounter.<Lie>
The Super Mutants in D.C. are kinda overpowered. I'm referring to the ones with Miniguns.
[size=-9]and I'm Level 7...[/size]

Last edited:
Various Harvest Moon and Pokemon games.

SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. Doing some super level grinding right now with all the DLC that's available. Just took the train with Yamato.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. (Newest fortune cookie item- Master Sword.)

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Mass Effect and Disgaea 2 currently

SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. Still level grinding. I'm probably way over leveled for where I am in the story but it's so much fun cracking all the skills. :)

Puzzles and Dragons. Just finished the first dragon temple and now I'm grinding for eggs and chips.

The Munchables. Almost to the third level.

Tales of Xillia.
Started a New Game+ file, and this time I'm doing Milla's story.
Haven't made a whole lot of progress thus far--I've only escaped from Fennmont.

Fire Emblem Awakening.
Beat Chapter 11, and Chrom married MyUnit.
She and Lissa also recently hit level 20, so I reclassed them.

SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. Just got to day 5. Might do some more level grinding first as I don't know which events I want to do and what order to do them in yet.

Fire Emblem- Awakening (haven't played it in a while)

Back
Top Bottom