• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm about to finish the Mighty No. 9 demo.

Overall, it wasn't terrible and I wish people would stop comparing it to how "bad" it is compared to Mega Man because it isn't a fucking Mega Man game. I did have some fun at certain parts. Still, the platforming is almost non-existant and I can't stand the voice acting. The game needs more polish.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita) - Just beat the story mode and now I'm trying out free mode and attempting to unlock all the costumes and accessories. So far the game is AMAZING. Never been so impressed by a rhythm game before.

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (3DS) - Just designed a restaurant and now I'm going through and doing all of my amiibo card clients.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita) - Unlocked Margret for dance mode and all the Velvet Room Costumes! Got King Crazy rank on one track and then attempted to do a hard track. It did not go well. Now Im trying to get the Brilliant rank on all normal songs and like 2 easy songs. Also hit the half way mark on getting all the costumes.

Legend of Legacy Demo (3DS) - Not very far into it but I can definitely get a feel for the full games difficulty. Hopefully the full game is a little more informative then the demo.

Skylanders Superchargers (Wii U) - Got through the land of the undead. About to go try out a few race tracks to build up my car. Apparently Target wasn't supposed to sell Nightfall yet so the game is patched to not let me use it. :/

Bravely Default - Reached Chapter 8 after finishing the game. I suppose what I said would make sense if you played this game before, but basically there is something you can do to reach the ending of this game before you reach the true ending, and I did that something (to see what happens)

Stretchmo - I bought all the level packs because I love Pushmo (though I only got World before that).

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Reached World 6 and beaten all the levels in previous worlds, some harder than others (especially the Temple levels).

Color Zen - Progress is going nicely.

Thanks for reading.

Costume Quest 2. Just acquired the hotdog costume and -- rofl! -- that costume is hilarious. Much more so than the French Fry costume in the first game.

Bravely Default - Reached Chapter 8 after finishing the game. I suppose what I said would make sense if you played this game before, but basically there is something you can do to reach the ending of this game before you reach the true ending, and I did that something (to see what happens)
Me, I was slightly spoiled about which ending was which, but I did choose the short ending first and had no regrets. Triumphant final battle, villain defeated, credits rolled ... then I went back for the long ending and saw it through as well, no regrets either.

Super Mario Maker.

they finally listened to my childhood

I'm replaying the Bass career in Guitar Hero: World Tour, and I've been messing around online with THUG PRO as well.

Me, I was slightly spoiled about which ending was which, but I did choose the short ending first and had no regrets. Triumphant final battle, villain defeated, credits rolled ... then I went back for the long ending and saw it through as well, no regrets either.

Yeah, the fact that you not only get to see the ending, but also to get something out of it made it somewhat worthwhile. I can't imagine it being different if you attempt it the second time around. Out of curiosity: when did you break out to this shorter ending? I got it in the 2nd crystal in Chapter 7.

Currently in the finale, and already gotten every item in the bonus dungeon. Only thing is I am not sure if there's supposed to be a bonus boss there, because I reached the end and not a boss in sight. The enemies are somewhat tough, though.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, the fact that you not only get to see the ending, but also to get something out of it made it somewhat worthwhile. I can't imagine it being different if you attempt it the second time around. Out of curiosity: when did you break out to this shorter ending? I got it in the 2nd crystal in Chapter 7.
Mine was the last crystal in chapter 8, and I chose the Fire Cystal.

Currently in the finale, and already gotten every item in the bonus dungeon. Only thing is I am not sure if there's supposed to be a bonus boss there, because I reached the end and not a boss in sight. The enemies are somewhat tough, though.
I hear the boss is hidden in a secret passage or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom