• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Destiny. Finally became a 301 Light and got the gun I really wanted;

the Zhalo Supercell.

Barrel!
Reaction score
Tales of Zestiria (PS4) - Only a couple hours in right now. At the plague ridden town trying to get rid of all the malevolence. Love equipping Mikleo as Sorey's seraph. Probably the only time I enjoy playing as an archer. So far I'm loving the characters, the story, the art, and combat. But I have yet to come across a single side quest. Maybe that's not something I can do until I get the last two party members? Other then all that stuff I think Lailah is my favorite character right now. She is absolutely hysterical!

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Juggling between my daily Splatoon and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call plays + grinding in Final Fantasy Record Keeper during Orbfest + replaying through Final Fantasy IX.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Just finished Earthbound - my friend had it on cartridge from his childhood which was shocking. :O It was good, though I prefer Mother 3 more.

Now I'm on to Metroid Prime! I'm also playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles with two friends of mine - it's such a blast :D

Reaction score
One of my stages for Super Mario Maker got deleted :(

I can't see anybody reporting it -- there are plenty of stages more difficult out there. Maybe it was deleted for inactivity? Not only did nobody else clear it yet, nobody else came even REMOTELY close to clearing it. Basically everyone was dying on the first jump. Fools!

I hate to dumb it down even further, but I made a new version of it minus the top half of the level (which cuts the stage length threefold). 5353-0000-00C6-F0E7. It's now basically one straight run through, 70% of which is nailing that first jump. I hope this one will go easier....

Meanwhile, I took down my ghost house level for reworking (too many people getting killed on that opening spikes), and I may rework my Great Mushroom Chase at some point. Both of these have only one clear out of 100 lives, and the latter isn't even that difficult, just puzzling. [EDIT] Actually by now I almost have the new version ready. A little less claustrophobic in the opening segment, and the roaming mushroom actually comes to a stop at various points so you can catch up to it and bump it from underneath. Which not only gets the mushroom going again but also reveals P-switches, forcing you to question just how are you going to actually reach one. Hopefully this guides the player to figure out that the conspicuous dead-end room in the middle of the maze has a secret...

Last edited:
Barrel!
Reaction score
Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth (Vita) - I had to go back and do a few more play-through's. XD I've finished Van Helsing, Saint-Germain, and Impey's route. Once I'm done with Victor's route I will have Lupin's route unlocked! This is easily my second favorite Otomate game!

Stella Glow Demo (3DS) - I really enjoy it so far. Combat is grid based strategy kinda similar to Fire Emblem. The demo starts at the very beginning of the game so I got to see the opening scenes. The story seems pretty interesting so far. The music is sounding really good too.

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Monster Hatter 3U, Metroid Prime, and I'm gonna start Prime 2 tonight.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Re: What games are you currently playing?

GTA V: Online mostly for a series im doing

CoD AW: Hate it, but getting back into it for black ops 3

Destiny: Used to hate it, now kinda like it.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon- A New Beginning (finally began dating Neil)