• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Fantasy Life (3DS) - Trying to raise my rank in magic which I have neglected the whole game. I'm quickly running out of SP so I might have to go work on alchemy a little bit. Another life class I've been neglecting. -_-

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorer's (3DS) - Not to far in but I'm enjoying it. It's exactly like Monster Hunter gameplay wise just less chaotic if that makes sense. I'm trying out the warrior class until I can get the stuff I need to make mage armor.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam...taking a break from it though, lest I put up a string of swears that involves the third-to-final boss.

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Just a little bit addicted to this one. Trying to power through the sub-quests before I have to go get my airship license. I'm very close to getting the chocobo and One Winged Angel sub-quests.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorers. Completed the tutorial quests. Learned new abilities, and forged a sword.

Just call me EC!
Reaction score
The Witness. Just an excellent puzzle game. I took out a notebook and markers to help solve some of them. Have done 80 out of over 500 puzzles.

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorers, went from Black Mage to Time Mage.

Disappointment
Reaction score
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

I'm enjoying it but it's getting to the point where this game is starting to feel dragged out.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Restarted Link to the Past for the gajilionth time because I love this game so much! Well, Moldorm can go to hell, but the rest is perfect. =D

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Trying to beef up all my equipment before going and attempting all the eidolon quests again. Also trying to finish up the last few sub quests.

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) - I picked it back just to show my friend some of the DLC missions and now I cant put it back down. -_-

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Tom Clancy's The Division Beta. there are some problems here and there but I think it's pretty good,

Reaction score
Story of Seasons. Still saving up for the house upgrade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Last night I got into a party with my co worker and we took out the Dryad Eidolon. Glad I did that fight with him because I haven't worked on any of the magic classes and freaking Marlboros kept spawning. -_- After that I've been farming items and leveling up my skills. Just unlocked the Blue Mage class.