• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently on the final chapter of 龍が如く5 and also started playing through Soul Silver again :)

In Super Mario Maker, I put almost the final touches on this level:

541D-0000-01B8-B2E9 "Cavern of Insanity"

This level is both harder and easier than the thumbnail suggests. Still not exactly something you'd want to run into in the 100 Mario Challenge though. It's also technically possible to sequence break it ... if you're Panga.

Finally decided to make some progress on my ORAS nuzlocke runs.

Today, on Alpha Sapphire, it was Day 10 of Saphie's Wonderlocke run. I last left her in Fallarbor, and the team (built around Zexx the Combusken and Shenzi the Mightyena, with recruits Skitty, Shuppet, Tranquill and Lapras) made it safely to Lavaridge. Archie put up a pretty mean fight with all those Confuse Rays and Swaggers (we lost almost every turn due to confusion damage), but nobody died, and we took him down. Next objective is either to go back and explore more Meteor Falls or to take on Flannery's gym (which we're still not looking forward to).

The Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak for NES. Yes, the one that sells for $800+. I bought it for $15 back in the early 2000s. Anyway, the game is easy for the most part, but then you get to the last level and it turns into Battletoads. I was yelling "yabba dabba fuck you" at it.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Civilization V (just picked up Ultimate and oh my God it's addictive)
Persona 4: Golden

The Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak for NES. Yes, the one that sells for $800+. I bought it for $15 back in the early 2000s. Anyway, the game is easy for the most part, but then you get to the last level and it turns into Battletoads. I was yelling "yabba dabba fuck you" at it.

I beat it! The Battletoads-esque part (you have to outrun a red-hot wheel that kills you instantly) wasn't as bad as I thought once you figure out what to do.

Another messageboard I post at is doing a challenge of beating 50 NES games in 2016, so on to more NES games for me. Also Super Mystery Dungeon, which is a great game.

Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS), mainly to free up space from the amount of ammo I've collected in StreetPass. (why can't the PS3 version of Raid Mode be easy too?)

Just started BioShock 2, and already I 'm getting freaked out. After finishing the first game, I wondered what a sequel would be about - I did not expect to play as a Big Daddy (the first one, too). This is going to be a fun game.

Got 7 days on PS Now so currently playing:

XCom: Enemy Within
Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 for what console?

Playing a new mobile card game called Sid Story. my friends in the game are really nice and they help me a lot

Back
Top Bottom