• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Harvest Moon DS. I unlocked the second (gem) mine, and it's full of bugs and evil chickens.

22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Pokken tournament and more Fairy Fencer F from last night

Barrel!
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates Revelations - Picked up my post game file so I could try out some of the newer maps released. Also trying to get all supports maxed out for everyone. Elise has pretty awesome supports with just about everyone.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. My PS4 went bust the other week so I had to do a factory reset and lost all my saves. Which means I have to replay every game. It's an amazing game so I don't mind replaying it, but I'm rushing through it because I want my save file ready for when the final expansion releases in the next few months.

Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Completed chapter 14, now recruiting more kids.

The S-s-sweetest Machine You've Ever Seen!
Reaction score
Still stuck playing Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I sold my soul to Bethesda and I can't get it back quite yet. I would be playing Steam-World Heist but that requires money to get so, I'll just wait for now.

22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
I am playing some of the wolf among us by telltale games it's really good.

Reaction score
Harvest Moon 2 (GBC). I keep going fishing, and forget to buy seeds. Oops.

Reaction score
Still grinding for Heat Guts in Megaman Battle Network 2 and befriending Rooney in Animal Crossing.

I also started new files for Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (trying to experiment with different equipment) and Pokemon X. I've defeated the Hammer Bros. in PiT and I'm about to fight Santalune Gym in X.

Barrel!
Reaction score
SenRan Kagura Estivil Versus (Vita) - Almost to the last day of the festival. Unlocked a few more Girl Heart stories but Im not gonna play those for awhile because I want to start on some other games.

Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4) - FINALLY opened this today! About to hit the second dungeon in the game but I think I'm going to go level grind and item hunt for a little bit first.