• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Still trying to get hybrid flowers. The only ones I haven't gotten yet are blue roses, purple pansies, and black cosmos. I have a room in the museum rented where I'm going to try and put one of each flower.

Pokemon Shuffle: I caught everything in the new Pokemon Safari, did all the challenges (except for clearing 100 coins because I think the only stage you can do that on is the Sunday Meowth event), and now I'm just playing the Meowth level for more coins.

Fire Emblem 7: I finished Chapter 13 and 13x, and I think I might try Chapter 14 later today.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I now have the lucky black cat. Yay!

(except for clearing 100 coins because I think the only stage you can do that on is the Sunday Meowth event)
It doesn't have to be done all at once (and it'd be impossible anyway, no stage has that many coins period), so go ahead and grind stage 37.

I've currently caught all of the latest Safari Pokemon except the angry Pikachu (who has yet to even show up). I'm also trying to beat Ho-oh without items for the coin reward (purchasing items defeats the point when you're grinding coins).

Harvest Moon DS. (Celia is now at green heart. YAY!)

Back
Top Bottom