• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Megadimension Neptunia (PS4) - Just finished up Neptune's solo chapter and now I'm back in the Zero Dimension with Uzume and Nepgear. I'm going to level just a little more before going on and I might buy the DLC that lets me have Umio as a party member in combat. He's so awesome I think hell have to be a permanent member of my party. XD
p6vwOBh.png

Harvest Moon DS Cute. Courting Marlin with wine. And I upgraded the fishing rod.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Goldie came camping today, unfortunately I already have 10 animals and this was just before Purrl is about to move out.

Game, why you do this to me?
bzTsZ1G.jpg

Last edited:
After hitting some spoilers for 999 in VLR, I stopped that and trying to get through all of 999s events.

Just finished the Red League in Pokken Tournament. This time, we were allowed to rematch the Shadow Mewtwo battle, and were able to beat it in four tries.

SenRan Kagura Estivil Versus(Vita) - Beat the main story today. That last fight was so irritating! Probably go back and finish up some girl heart missions then take a break from this one for awhile.

Final Fantasy XV Platinum demo - I really enjoyed it. The combat is way less complicated then it was in the first demo and now I have Carbuncle!

Megadimension Neptunia - Just beat Arfoire the first time and got adult Neptune recruited. Now I'm working on finding her companion and then trying to send Nepgear home.

Fire Emblem Awakening! Couldn't believe my luck it's on sale this week and I've been trying to find a copy for ages. It would have been nice to have a physical copy but hey, 33% off

Harvest Moon DS Cute. Unlocked the gem mine (yay), and upgraded the house.

Killer Instinct. Getting rekt left and right by the veteran Xbox One players. ;(

Back
Top Bottom