• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Senran Kagura Estival Versus(Vita)

Trying to hunt for the remaining 23 Festival Towers so I can 100% the trophies

Last edited:
I Stand Out
Reaction score
Just finished The World Ends With You yesterday. Now I'm just playing for pin mastery and the secret reports.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Legend of the River King (GBC). Catching fish at the lake is pretty fun.

Go Your Own Way
Reaction score
I started replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door today. It's been a long time. :D

Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Won the fishing tourney... with a whale shark.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Playing some senran kagura: bon appetit! right now and later the legend of heroes: trails of cold steel.

Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates Revelations - Went back to my first revelations file to work on filling out more supports.

Reaction score
Story of Seasons. I adopted dogs for the farm. They're cute and named after Record of Lodoss War characters.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Chrono Trigger (DS) My first time playing it. I want to check out if it's really that godlike as many people describe it to be.

I Stand Out
Reaction score
Since I just received my free Zubat, Omega Ruby's in my DS at the moment, so I'm training up Michael the Tirtouga, Mathew the Infernape, Bird Jesus the Pidgeot, Sephiroph the Volcarona, and maybe a few others for battles.