• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Harvest Moon (GBC). I now have a horse.

Bravely Second - Put continuing with the story on hold so I can level up some other job classes. Right now I'm working on Yew as a Fencer, Edea as a Ninja, Tiz as a Valkyrie, and Magnolia as a Black Mage. Once Magnolia hits Black Mage level 8 I'm going to switch her to the Patissier.

I played some more of the Bravely Second Demo last night. Basically just level grinding and enjoying some of the subtle tweaks to the engine. It is *SO* nice when your characters' Agility finally gets high enough they can start hitting twice per attack....

Bloodborne. Getting frustrated because I accidentally attacked a non-hostile NPC and turned them hostile and there's no way to reverse it and they keep kicking the shit out of me... and they are right in the path of where I need to go so I can't avoid them. Ugh. Previous to that, I was really enjoying the game but now I feel like rage-quitting it entirely :/

Dust: an Elysian Tail. It's the first indie platformer I've played. It's great, it combines hack and slash combat with side-scrolling platforming and action RPG elements, and the animation is spectacular - it looks like a hand-drawn animated film. It's actually sorta like Castlevania or Metroid. Also, the sidekick character gets some great lines. "Mash the buttons! Do something!"

Bravely Second - Story wise I just met the purple pen guy. But I feel like leveling my party and job classes some more so I'm not going to do the boss fight just yet. I have Yew as a Ninja, Magnolia as an Astrologian, Edea as a Swordmaster, and Tiz as a Fencer. I've got all the places on the moon unlocked and at at least level 7.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I found a painting! YAY!

I'm currently about 25 hours into Shin Megami Tensei IV. I'm really starting to feel the pain of the over-world that so many people have shared. Like, whose bright idea was it to not include some kind of map in the menu? Do they want me to seriously just pull up a map of Tokyo on-line? I don't know where the hell Ikebukuro is in relation to Shinjuku.

Back
Top Bottom