• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Probably Pokemon Pearl. I just need to stop being afraid to get farther now. o_o;; (don't ask...I get weird about my Pokemon games sometimes lol)

hmm. i'm currently playing guitar hero
and it's nice!. i would say that i'm already
addicted in this game. :)
i used to play in my cousin's house and
i want to buy some. :D

DS:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time
Star Fox Command
Pokémon Pearl

Wii:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time (yes I have both!)
Super Paper Mario
Pokémon Battle Revolution (just got Surfing Pikachu!)

GBA:
Final Fantasy VI Advance

Platinum still, and I'm trying to find a copy of Bust-A-Move DS, but no luck so far. D: 'Kay, no luck under $30 dollars, which is insane ... arrr.

Pokémon Platinum when I can.
Pokémon Crystal like once a month.
Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my sister every so often.

GBA:

Pokemon Sapphire
Final Fantasy V Advance

DS:

Pokemon Diamond
Final Fantasy III

In GBA, I'm studying FireRed once more. So that if ever GS is to be released, I'm ready to face Kanto. =]

In DS, like anyone else, Platinum.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, for the second time round. I don't care what the majority of its fanbase says - it's awesome.

DSi:
Pokemon Pearl (got my Shaymin from the event in the UK today, it's cool)

PSP:
Phantasy Star Portable

Xbox 360:
Saints Row 2

GBA:
Final Fantasy VI

Platinum (DS) (Training, Wi-Fi, Nat'l Dex)
Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (Virtual Console) (freaken' hard!!!)
Megaman Battle Network 5: Red Sun (GBA)
Brain Age (DS) (Um... improving my brain?? :p)
Flash Focus (DS) (I had 20/20 eyesight prior to playing this xD)

Whoops, forgot The World Ends With You (DS) (I bought this game from GameStop's used games, what poor fool would ditch a game so awesome??)

Last edited:
So I haven't played any video games in forever. Until two nights ago when I picked up Super Mario Galaxy for no reason.

I don't think I experienced a sense of vertigo and lack of control over my character like that since... well, sicne the first time I played Galaxy. XD Takes a little bit to adjust to.

Back
Top Bottom