• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

What video games are you playing now?

בהמות
Reaction score
Metroid. I still haven't completed this video game. And I'm reluctant to look up a walkthrough. Why? Because I want to finish this game without any assistance. But I'll probably just use a walkthrough for Metroid and it's sequel.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Rune Factory 3. It's winter, so not growing much in my tree house farm.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Now that I have a break between classes, I've been playing Metal Gear Solid, hoping to chug through this game plus 2 and 3 in a timely manner to make sense of the plot. Currently just got done with the Gray Fox fight.

Reaction score
Animal Crossing New Leaf: Still trying to get blue roses. I'm also letting Agent S move out of my town, and Walt is sick so I've been giving him medicine.

Pokemon Shuffle: I caught Cacturne, which was the last main stage Pokemon that I needed to catch. Now I have to S-rank the new stages...

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Persona 4, Disgaea 3, and Xenoblade Chronicles depending on my mood. Mostly the latter.

Reaction score
Completed yet another iteration of my fortress level. Will I ever stop revising things? (probably not. You can never have too many improvements!)

B290-0000-023C-195D - Bowser's Munitions Manufactory
- Major tweaks to the early segment near the first locked doors. It is still possible to sequence break and collect key #2 before key #1 but the two doors cannot be sequence broken.
- Picked a different segment of the level for the thumbnail.
- Increased pink coins from 8 to 9, with new locations for some of them. (I tried to make it a full ten but couldn't get it to work.) If you're out to collect all the coins, you should have 5 by the time you hit checkpoint #1.
- Rearranged some of the warp pipes leading to secret areas.
- Minor tweaks to the Bowser room to even out its difficulty.

The first person to clear it did so in a time of 59:16 (mm:ss -- yes, nearly a full hour -- once you've hit a checkpoint, your clear time does not reset) .

Reaction score
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - In act 4 right now and I like it a lot except for one thing that's bothering me. I think some of the VA's are different so its a little off. Also this game is literally Love Live! season 1 but with a film club instead of an idol club.