• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - In act 8 right now. Stopped the story to level up some other characters besides Blanc, Noire, and Neptune. Also trying to grind for money so I can upgrade everyone to their 4th weapon.

My Secret Pets - Only in chapter 1 on the bird guys route. Not sure how I feel about this one yet. It reminds me a lot of Dandelion Wishes which I hated.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid - I've logged about 6 and a half hours so far but it feels much longer than that (and in actuality I've been playing longer than that because I've died an embarrassing amount of times). Just got through Ocelot's "interrogation" after three attempts. Two painful, emasculating failures plus having to beat Sniper Wolf again because I didn't think to save after I beat her, and then I spent the cut-scene figuring out the most efficient button-mashing technique (use index finger to mash O button, back of controller against knee), took a deep breath, and made it through... for Meryl. My arms are sore.

Reaction score
Splatoon: I participated in Splatfest today. (Go team costume party!)

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda- Link's Awakening DX

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Far Cry 3. It's my first time playing a Far Cry game. I have Far Cry 4 that I bought last year but I never played it yet.

Reaction score
Nights of Azure (PS4) - Finally started this one up. It reminds me of Diablo game-play wise. Its got a Big focus on working together with the fiends in your party. Not very far in the story at all so its not super exciting.

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
Bravely Second.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to get the sidequest Asterisks, I don't want to screw over the Asterisk holders since all of them except for the story-necessary ones aren't really evil anymore. Some are downright sympathetic. I know Nintendo/Square edited the game internationally to make the endings for the sidequests "happier," but I'd feel too guilty if I screwed over, say, Kamiizumi or Alternis Dim.

Reaction score
Working on a sequel to my factory level. Switched the theme from SMB1 to SMB3 and did some major tweaks/reworks to certain specific areas (since carrying shells around is now a thing). It culminates in a Bowser battle roughly like this:
Post to Super Mario Maker - Miiverse | Nintendo
Care to guess what the strategy to defeat Bowser is this time?

Reaction score
The sequel to my factory level is done (for now) ! Don't think that the ability to pick up and carry shells/objects will make the level any easier, because I've tweaked the obstacles accordingly.
539E-0000-0241-F221: Return to Bowser's Manufactory

I like to think that this level is to the original roughly the way Portal 2 is to the original Portal.

Last edited:
Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
Still playing Bravely Second. It's a good game and I like the new Gladiator, Fencer and Bishop Asterisks, but I still miss Ringabel. It's nice to see Cu Chulainn in something even though he has very little in common with the original myth - maybe they should have made a Berserker Asterisk.