• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm going to play and finish Majora's Mask for the N64. It is the only Zelda game I have never finished thanks to the 3 day time thing. I complained about that being an issue for me, but you know what? I want to finish this game! It's not like it's a broken mess like Sonic '06 was; I just hate being timed in an overworld environment. However, I am going to do something I have never done with a 3D Zelda game: I'm going to use a complete walkthrough to get through this. I won't be able to get through without it since time is of the essence (literally). I just want to say I finished this game.

I'm going to play and finish Majora's Mask for the N64. It is the only Zelda game I have never finished thanks to the 3 day time thing. I complained about that being an issue for me, but you know what? I want to finish this game! It's not like it's a broken mess like Sonic '06 was; I just hate being timed in an overworld environment. However, I am going to do something I have never done with a 3D Zelda game: I'm going to use a complete walkthrough to get through this. I won't be able to get through without it since time is of the essence (literally). I just want to say I finished this game.
You know you aren't limited to just three days, right? You can reset time and it won't mean you'll have to re-do dungeons or other main story stuff, you just lose your rupees, consumables and the Razor Sword, which is why you should upgrade to the Gilded Sword ASAP. You can also use the Inverted Song of Time to slow time down and give you more time for sidequests and dungeons - just play the Song of Time backwards. Since you're playing the N64 version, it gives you 2 hours and 42 minutes instead of just 54 minutes like you normally get.

If you already knew this, I'm sorry if this comes across as condescending.

Last edited:
I was playing a level in Super Mario Maker when I thought to myself "hey, can I complete this level without scoring any points?"

The answer: Yes. Mind you, this was in an easygoing level with plenty of enemies to stomp, coins and powerups to collect ... I had to avoid literally everything. (Except Yoshi.)

Rune Factory 4 - On my new file I've just unlocked Dylas in the story. Gonna stop and level up all my skills before continuing. Planning on marrying Leon in this file.

Pokemon Yellow - Still not very far in this since I first bought it. Finally got some pokeballs so I went and got a Pidgey and a Rattata. Going to level them up just a little bit then finally head for the first gym!

well a bit ago I beat my second playthrough of super mario galaxy, it was the type of game that I could actually enjoy playing in my current state of mind. Feeling, optimistic, I gave xeno x a go, but hopes of that crashed and burned when I found that I wasn't enjoying the prologue at all. Prologue is prologue, sure sure, but the fact that I didn't enjoy it at all was a real grim sign. It shall be pushed off until sometime next month, as hopefully I will be up to it then, for reasons.

Miraculously, after giving up on x, I found that I didn't just enjoy super mystery dungeon, but I obsessively played it for days on end. I'm well into post game now, and I have unlocked most of my favorite pokemon, so I grow bored....but it was fun while it lasted. One thing I really enjoy for some reason is hearing quotes from the mons I give a shit about, cause they are mute in almost every other game. Apparently, talking to them sometimes in dungeons results in two different quotes depending on HP level, which is kinda cool considering I was initially under the impression talking to them solely resulting in a pointless pose.

Gonna screw around with that for a bit longer, and after that, I dunno. Considering either replaying dark moon or super mario galaxy 2.

I'm playing Beyond Good & Evil on my laptop and this game is a TREASURE. I can't wait for the sequel! =D Although it looks a little fast paced for my crabby skills...

I've just finished Ocarina of Time Master Quest on the 3DS and the last couple of boss fights were surprisingly easy. Especially after getting the defense boost from the Great Fairy right next to Ganon's Castle. Still, Ganon kept me on my toes for the final fight. Once again, Link saves the day...and can return back to peace...for now.

I'll be taking a hiatus for the next couple of weeks, until my final submission of my Masters final semester research report, then it'll be back to starting Fire Emblem Fates, and also continuing the postgame stuff for Pokémon Black 2.

Back
Top Bottom