• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, currently support grinding on the Ghostly Gold map. Also still playing Lost Reavers, which I think is actually a fun time-waster if you enjoy some grinding through levels, and the new Demon Castle stage is a definite improvement over the other two.

Atelier Sophie (PS4) - Working on unlocking the second memory right now. My alchemy level is to low to make the bomb effectively right now that's my main focus.

Atelier Sophie (PS4) - Working on the 4th memory right now. I want to get all the previous side recipes unlocked first but I'm having some trouble getting a simple sweet with the salty effect. >_< I also haven't run into any time constraints yet like in the previous games which is a little weird.

Odin Sphere (Vita) - At the part in Gwendolyns story where she has just had the sleep spell used on her.

Odin Sphere (Vita) - At the part in Gwendolyns story where she has just had the sleep spell used on her.
I'm a little conflicted about Odin Sphere currently ... I'd picked up Odin Sphere (PS2) from the PS3 store shortly before learning (for the first time) that it was getting an HD remake and soon. Which I picked up too. And it also features a "Classic Mode" that is basically an exact port of the PS2 version....

Anyway, Classic Mode does feature a few useful settings not in the original PS2 such as: auto-sort your inventory items, display # stray Phozons floating around in the area, Cyclone skill no longer hurting you if you get yourself caught in it, dropping an item with a Draw Ring actually works now, etc.

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I bought this + Oracle of Ages/Seasons in the current eshop sale. Got myself some adventuring and dungeon clearing to do!

Okay, so apparently Odin Sphere Leifthrasir boots up in whichever game mode (refined/classic) you were last playing. That is actually kind of nice.

Finished Oswald's story in Odin Sphere. Lacking the Carroteers to craft Healing Potions / Elixirs with, I instead opted for farming a full bag of Napples plus crafting a full bag of Ice Spirit potions for protection. I also forgot just how much I hate Onyx's stupid flaming charge attack (plus he likes to do it consecutively).

Odin Sphere - Just finished Gwendolyn's story. Missed two skills in areas it wouldn't let me go back to so I;m hoping it;ll let me go back to those spots later. About to start the Pooka princes story now.

Atelier Sophie - Working on trying to build Plactha a body right now. I've got pretty much everything I need except the springs from Harol. I don't have all the items to make Silvia so I'm item farming right now while leveling up a bit. Those black puni's kicked my ass!

Back
Top Bottom