• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Well, my second Skyrim character completed the Civil War questline (Stormcloak faction) last night. While some questlines (like the Companions) were interesting but rushed, the Civil War questline is long but repetitive. Seriously, aside from intercepting one enemy courier and blackmailing one Jarl's steward, all we did was go out and attack fort X, go out and attack fort Y, then fort Z, then....

I think I need to give my third Skyrim character some priority in completing the Imperial side of said questline. Then I can pretend it never happened (my main Skyrim character is neutral on the civil war).

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, and I just finished Chapter 6 - The Battle of Midway! And our Nohrian team with assistance from McArthur and Nimitz won! To be updated in my LP log thread at Serenes Forest.

So in Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, if you get knocked out the game restarts you from the previous room. As opposed to simply restarting whatever room you were in. Interesting.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - Just got Elli into the party and I love her! Through the first half of the current dungeon and now I'm going to go back and build up stage ranks and grind for a few items I need. there are so many unity's that need 3 Star Prestige but it doesn't drop nearly enough!

Stardew Valley. Mining is fun. I found some stuff for the museum and a some geodes.

Shovel Knight- beat Plague and Mole Knights before the fireworks started

Tokyo Mirage Session #FE - heading towards the final boss in the TV studio. Gonna try and go back and level up some and get a better team situated. Wasn't happy with how one of the mid boss fights went so I think I'm going to take Touma out and replace him with probably Mamori. Since I have to have Tsubasa in my party I want upgrade her carnage as far as I can at this point. Finally got her stage rank up and a new side quest for her but I'm like 7 levels to low to do it now. >_<

I've just completed my LP entry (link in the signature), and now I am visiting other people's castles in Fates Conquest.

Tried my hand at the new demo of Monster Hunter Generations. What can I say, it's the Monster Hunter formula again but now you have skills that charge up during combat. I took the Sword & Shield hunter out and we took down our mark for the "easy" demo quest. Man, these monsters still take too long to go down.

Just got the bad ending of 999, and uh... yeah. So now I've got all this "play with memories" stuff on the title screen and I'm not entirely sure what to do with it.

Garon has assigned me to Gadalcanal to the Frozen tribe, and I am going through the jungles of Kokoda Woods of the Forlorn. Luckily enough, one of the reinforcements is Doug's old friend Harold, who shall help me bring justice to the Frozen tribe and install democracy!!! I will upload Chapter 7 of my LP sometime this weekend.

Ori and the Blind Forest. I don't know whether my laptop technically meets the minimum system requirements they list on the Store but the art style on this game is so damn amazing I had to take a chance. So far so good, actually!

Back
Top Bottom