• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

So since I recently registered a Steam account, this opens up a lot of possibilities for what games I can access.

First on the list is ... well, you get three guesses:
Undertale.

I am somewhat spoiled to the story at large, having read synopses of it on Wikipedia, TVTropes, and KYM. I have also seen videos of these segments specifically:
- Opening and entire Ruins segment
- Petting Lesser Dog
- Battle against Greater Dog
- Genocide route battles against Sans and Undyne the Undying

But I am blind to the rest.

Doing good so far. Just made it through the battle against Papyrus and have yet to "kill or be killed".

In other news, finished Ori and the Blind Forest. That finale ... speechless.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - Finished all the side stories, Yashiro's being the last one. WOOHOO for Lon'qu getting an appearance before the end! Purchased all the costumes and accessories. Finished the last boss and got the True Ending! Briefly started a new game plus.

7th Dragon III Code VFD - Finished my current objective and now I'm just messing around with the team before moving on.

Might start Pikmin 3 tonight.

Stardew Valley. It's now winter. Elliott is at eight hearts.

So in Undertale, there was a lot of build-up before the battle against Undyne, and the battle itself delivered - got beaten three times before I made it to Hotland. After making it through Hotland, the riverman hinted at a hidden Temmie Village, so I decided to explore. Which reminds me that I ran into a wild Temmie while going through that place, but had to run because I couldn't figure out how to dodge his attack. In the meantime, I decided to take Papyrus up on his offer to stop by Undyne's place ... which ... went about as well as that date with Papyrus. In other words, it was priceless.

Sans and Papyrus are currently showing up on my title screen, btw. Is that good?

So in Undertale, there was a lot of build-up before the battle against Undyne, and the battle itself delivered - got beaten three times before I made it to Hotland. After making it through Hotland, the riverman hinted at a hidden Temmie Village, so I decided to explore. Which reminds me that I ran into a wild Temmie while going through that place, but had to run because I couldn't figure out how to dodge his attack. In the meantime, I decided to take Papyrus up on his offer to stop by Undyne's place ... which ... went about as well as that date with Papyrus. In other words, it was priceless.

Sans and Papyrus are currently showing up on my title screen, btw. Is that good?
Idk, I only done one neutral one and many pacifist runs.
been playing some final fantasy XI
ahhh the memories. oh and XV HYPE!

I also picked up Dust: An Elysian Tail. It runs better on my laptop than Ori does, though the framerate is just a little uneven (or maybe it's just Dust's walking animation?) . The combat rocks though - super responsive and fast paced.

Also, in Undertale, after two tries against Mettaton-EX we have reached the Last Corridor.

Last edited:
Stardew Valley. Completed a community center room, and unlocked a new area.

Well, we reached the final boss in Undertale.
. . .
It's safe to say that the final boss has taken things meta.

How do I bullet hell again?

Well, at least I don't feel bad anymore using up all my healing items while fighting Asgore.

Well, the credits rolled in Undertale. Got a reasonably happy ending ("neutral pacifist" if you will). It actually took me a minute to decide whether to kill or spare Flowey, but he did mention that maybe I should catch up on Alphys's offer to hang out sometime....

Total death count:
Undyne = 3
Mettaton-EX = 1
Final boss = 2

...oh, and I never took off the Bandage.
Apparently it has a hidden power, but I didn't know that either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom