• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
Pokemon Yellow (3DS) - Still not much progress story wise but I do have a Gloom now! Always had a weird love of the Oddish line ever since the original Yellow.

Overwatch (PS4) - Played around in the VS AI mode a little to get more used to Torb. Almost had to plug my mic in because someone kept telling me they needed freaking armor. VS AI is so easy the enemy team almost never leave the spawn point and this insistent person hadn't left the our point once but for some reason desperately needed armor. Just about lost my mind.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Black: I'd say I'm close to the Pokémon League. I'm planning on catching Terrakion, so there'll be a pause for that.

Reaction score
Bravely Second: I defeated the bonus boss, but it was really difficult so I used a kind of cheap trick to beat it that I read online.
If you KO the adventurer's fox companion and then keep using the kaiser ability Winter Storm, the adventurer can't do anything because they will be stuck trying to revive the fox.

Also, when I tried fighting the boss normally I actually KO'ed the adventurer once and thought I was in the clear, but then I found out the fox can revive them too. I was so mad when I found out they got all their health back!

Final Fantasy 6 Advance: I picked it up again after not playing for a while and made it to Zozo. I found Terra there and now I can use esper abilities.

Reaction score
I'm trying to 100% complete Super Mario Galaxy (15 stars away) and then I'll try to finally get that 242nd star in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm also thinking about pulling out LoZ: Triforce Heroes.
Also Pokemon Y. Doing a variant of a Nuzlocke.

Reaction score
Pokemon Uranium, up to the 5th badge, and it may be difficult to get because...

The town where the gym is has a barter system where you trade berries for things you'd normally get at a Pokemart, since the town is cut off from technology. I don't have a lot of them, but from what i get, the trees regrow berries, so that's cool. Plus, the route leading up to it is super dark at night, as i learned from playing last night.

Reaction score
Well, got the true pacifist ending in Undertale, so the game's officially 'beat' now.
Not sure what to think about that Asriel battle. Narratively it's fine, but once you're in the final phase of it, it seemed almost too easy.

Reaction score
Overwatch(PS4) - Finally got the mercy skin I wanted so I've been playing healer a ton. Not doing so bad as Torb and just played a match as Rein for the first time and greatly enjoyed his play style.

Style Savvy Fashion Forward (3DS) - Made my character unlocked a few places and now I'm at the exhibition hall buying some stock for my shop.

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
Just secured an Allied Victory over at the Coral Sea! Just beat Chapter 11 of FE Fates Conquest.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Kid Icarus: Uprising: Just beat chapter 8. Looking forward to the rest the story.

Kirby 64 (Virtual Console): I beat the first level of Neo Star.

Reaction score
I beat Pokemon Uranium last night, and it was really cool. not much to do postgame as much as the game would lead you to believe, so as far as i'm concerned, i'm done with this game.

Reaction score
Animal Crossing New Leaf

I recently won third place in the Bug Off finally getting the bronze bug trophy.

There's another contest coming in September, my last chance of the year to get the remaining bug off exclusive prizes.

Last edited:
One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
street fighter III third strike online edition
finally unlocked gill, and I purchased some dlc costumes.

Reaction score
Style Savvy Fashion Forward (3DS) - I have almost all the brands unlocked now. Still don't have to many colors or hairstyles unlocked which is frustrating. Working towards the third fashion show and making Ricky's sister not hate me.

Reaction score
Style Savvy Fashion Forward (3DS) - Got the credits to roll. I'm assuming the last show went really well? There wasn't really a main theme to go by for it. Still trying to unlock all the hairstyles and colors. Completed one more show after the credits that went really.