• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing The Sims 2 on my computer lately, along with some Apollo Justice here and there (Why? Because I can. And I'm in need of mass fangirling. D: EVERYONE RUN TINA'S ACTING LIKE A REGULAR 13 YEAR OLD OH GOD)

...And avoiding Pokémon like hell right now until I can finally make up my mind on competitive battling or not. ;;

I really need some new console games to play.. I was thinking of getting one of the Fire Emblem games so Armads would stop bothering me about it to ease this boredom I've had with my DS games (other than AJ, of course.) but... yeah. :(

oh yeah and I'm kind of in the middle of a supposedly "chronological" playthrough of all my Ace Attorney games but I think I've abandoned it now that I just skipped on over to the second case in Apollo Justice.. *cough*

Well, I'm currently playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (the N64 version of course). I just love that game and forgot how cool that game was; I just got the Zora Mask heh heh.

Lately not alot, occasionally play Bad company(ps3) online, and use my poke games( D/P and plat) for online trading/battling.

Arcade:

Earlier today, I had a 4-win streak with Roll classic/Megaman Trigger in Tatsunoko VS Capcom, against two players, whose teams consisted of Ryu/Batsu and Hurricane Polymar/Chun-Li, respectively.

Also, I have another 8-win streak with Roll classic/Megaman Trigger, earlier.

I actually finished Tatsunoko VS Capcom with Yatterman/Tekkaman with just one credit (two tokens).

DS:

I'm playing Super Robot Wars OG: Endless Frontier.

Finished Resistance: FoM on Easy just to get through the storyline. I had R2 when I got my PS3 … and hell, to think Insomniac once made Spyro games and a decade later churned this blood and guts FPS.

I <3 it.

Though I'm sad it's got no trophies, just medals.

Gotta finish Dead Space. But it's Dead Space. I start shitting bricks when the menu comes up.

WOW!!!!

The first post in a month.

Anyway, I’ve been playing Final Fantasy IV: The After Years from WiiWare.

It’s truly a great game.

Xbox 360:
Sacred 2

Wii:
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

DS:
Pokémon Platinum

GBA:
Pokémon Emerald

PSP:
Phantasy Star Portable
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

PictoBits on the DSi, Animal Crossing on the Wii, SSBB, and World of Goo on Wiiware.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Pokémon Platinum
Mother 3

Pokemon Yellow, Silver, Emerald, Diamond, and Platinum.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Party 1
Pokemon Stadium
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Grand Theft Auto: IV (BEST STORYLINE EVER)

Civilization Four
-Inland Sea Map
-Me playing as the Chinese; Carthage, Russia, England, and Greece are there
-Recently at war with the Russians, captured 4 cities and cut off their route to the sea!

Halo 2 on XBOX, it is so fun.

Most definitely.

I just started to play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle again. Even though I got almost all of the emblems, I'm re-raising my Chaos, as the previous data got corrupted. ='(

Playing different games now......
PC: Halo 2 Vista, fun but underrated.
Crysis, great graphics and gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom