• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Made some mileage in both Monster Hunter Generations and MH4U. On the latter, I finally beat Gore Magala on the Ancestral Steppe and unlocked the 5-star quest level. It only took like five tries, better armor (full Najarala set, up from full Genprey set) and ... well, gitting gud at actually battling it). Spending more time with the Charge Blade in Generations really helped me out here because it's easier to learn a weapon when there's less pressure.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Caught some fall fish.

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Finally decided to touch this game, and I progressed to...
Riku's datascape. Haven't done anything there yet, though.

Story of Seasons - My vita game made me ridiculously angry so I started a new file in this. Playing as a lady farmer and aiming for Nadi this time. Since he doesn't show up until Winter I've been almost solely focusing on my farm and raising my FP with Eda. In mid Summer right now.

In MHGen, bested a Tetsucabra to unlock 3-star quests. Now I've got a longer quest list than I ever had in Skyrim, and can I please be allowed to leave Yukumo Village for five seconds without somebody showing up with a yellow quest icon?

Other than that, new areas, new materials, I can finally upgrade my Maccao Charge Blade (plus a few others). I also equipped the better Maccao arm/leg armors and now have an aerial attack bonus. May as well switch my hunter style to Aerial now.

Golden Sun- Dark Dawn. Found more Djinn, am now wandering around Konpa Ruins.

Story of Seasons - Just got to Winter. It took almost two weeks before I had a sunny day pop up so I could unlock Nadi. -_-

I just finished Chapter 12 of FE Fates Conquest, and in fact, managed to defeat Ryoma without significant trouble! The LP @ Serenes Forest is on hiatus, however, as I am on notice for redundancy with my real job, and will have to spend time looking for my next job as an architect.

Pokemon White 2 AND... a special little treat! Super Mario RPG for Wii U Virtual Console. Here's the thing. I haven't played any video games save for a Pokemon game in ages due to needing to save my hand for art. (it's fragile and gets handpain if I overtax it) I've just watched my husband do it. But now, I'm finally back! (He and I are taking turns like we used to, but still, feeling so happy to be playing games again) Trying to pace my hand appropriately so I can do both.

My MH4U hunter downed the frenzied Tigrex. Not bad for my first encounter with the thing. We broke its claws off (right before it went Frenzy on us), mounted+toppled it, cut off its tail, and then we beat it. We did get carted one time, but overall, not a bad fight. Had some frustrating moments, though -- several cases it was near the edge of one area so when we got thrown clear we slid right into the next area. But the fringe benefit of that is being able to heal in safety before heading back in.

The next hunt has "final boss" written all over it -- the evolved form of Gore Magala, a.k.a. Shagaru Magala.

Story of Seasons - Have Cabin Country vendor unlocked. Finally got through Nadi's white and purple flower events. Now I'm only about 6000 FP away from the blue flower. Spring starts in two days.

Still slowly working through Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation with filling up as much of the support log as I can. Been grinding the "Protect the Relic" event on Lost Reavers trying to get Victoria's Wild West costume (currently have 1,000,000 event points, so 500,000 to go). I've been playing through LoZ: A Link to the Past again, such a wonderful game. And I'll probably start up Final Fantasy VI Advance again soon too, I've been wanting to play it recently.

7th Dragon III Code VFD - Almost done in Atlantis story wise. Have all the constructions and all but one quest done.

Back
Top Bottom