• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing a lot of Dragon Age: Inquisition lately, cause my internet's been super garbage and is stopping me from playing Xenoverse.

Terraria: Workin' on an adventure map for my bro. I feel like I'm putting too much effort into something that's probably only going to be seen by one person.

Pokemon Omega Ruby: Working on the Pokedex, training a Stunky for that Skuntank entry.

Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits - Have a whole team of yokai now. In the process of trying to get back my buddy's mega watch that got taken by the crow. Just started exploring the sewer it got dropped into.

Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits - Finished the fusions quest and unlocked more main story. I'm almost positive its way easier to befriend Yokai in this game then the first one.

I have yet to actually slay a Rath wyvern (red or green) in Monster Hunter Generations.

A.k.a. I've captured and tranqed every one so far. Also, my Palicos have succeeded in battling them, albeit with different degrees of success. E.g. for their first Rathalos hunt, it took about 30 minutes to sever its tail (subquest objective) but by then I was running too low on lives and had to bag it (we did get to take home two scales though). We tried again with better weaponry and completed the hunt this time. THEN I realized I forgot to bring along someone who can learn Rath-of-Meow, so we had to go hunt another. Took a few stupid hits early on in this hunt, but we did chop off the tail (and got a rare plate off it) and trap it for the hunt. It is sure not easy bringing a cat to a dragon battle, but that makes winning all the sweeter.

Been playing Dark Cloud (PS2) on PS4.

First game I got when I first got my PS2 back on the day. So much nostalgia is happening.

Etrian Odyssey Untold- finally got through the first stratum after not really touching the game for 2 years
Etrian Odyssey IV
.hack//Infection

After my Breath of Fire 2 save file was deleted as a result of a faulty "new" battery, I've been replaying the hell out of it to bring back the former glory of my last journey, which had literally everything.....of course, I replaced the battery myself this time. If you want something done right, etc.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3. Been playing Dragon Arena with Goten and #18, mostly for fun, but also in hopes of unlocking the last two characters. Before that, I was getting easy money with Vegeta and Kid Gohan, so I finished purchasing the Ultimates. Still trying to get the rest of the capsules; I apparently have over 60%.

Dragon Quest Builders (PS4) - Made my avatar with purple hair and gold eyes. Got to my little ruined city and there was so much marble in it! Marble I couldn't touch until I got the big mallet. Finally got the layout pretty well leveled out and my city finally has a wall around it to keep the monsters out at night. Now I'm going to build up some healing creams so I can go get a bunch of iron and copper to continue my building/upgrading.

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest: Chapter 15 cleared. Boy, it sure was a nightmare with that hurricane coming in and finding my/Azura's aircraft lost within the Bermuda Triangle...

Back
Top Bottom