• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What video games are you playing now?

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Playing some halo 5 to get the 15th anniversary xbox gear and REQs

Reaction score
World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Beat the final final boss and was watching the ending cinematic when all the power in the house went out. :mad: So after raging a bit and a few cups of coffee I went back and re fought all the ending bosses and finally got the true ending! Now I can take Reynn and Lann out of my stacks and go finish up all the extra stuff that comes post game like the 4 new dungeons!

Reaction score
In Monster Hunter Generations, I am now 2 to 0 in Prowlers vs. Elder Dragons.

First, we took out a Kirin in the Jurassic Frontier. Had to make a few retreats back to camp to restock acorns, but we finished it off.

Then we took on Shagaru Magala, and the battle that followed was even more epic than it was in MH4U.

KairiKeybasH loves her cat Pokémon.
Reaction score
Mario Party: Star Rush. My Brother and I are having a good time playing it together.

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
All right, Chapter 18 of Conquest is all updated and complete! (Click the link on my signature for the latest update.) Now onto the Marvel crossover episode of Chapter 19!

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - I can go to the first Island trial now. But I'm just running around doing other nonsense first. Cant decide if I'm happier about my Rowlett or my silly Rattata!

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
sun.
I already know the spoilers (thanks hackers, you could've waited until release you know)
but I want to see if most of them are true.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Finished the Trainer's School, and about to tour the city. Chose Litten as starter. Team currently consists of Litten, Pikipek, Ledyba, Pichu, Magnemite, and Munchlax.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Pokemon Moon
On the 2nd island. I really want to evolve Rowlet but I keep holding back because it's so cute >.<

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
The Last of Us - Currently in Winter. I'M COMING FOR YOU, ELLIE!

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Currently getting lost in Tsukiji Konganji. Sigh... good game, though. I'M COMING FOR YOU, FLYNN!

Virtue's Last Reward - The first decision I made in the game was to Ally with Alice, who Betrayed me and I've hated her ever since. Now I'm exploring other routes and Phi Betrayed me! You Allied with me in the other timeline, I thought we were friends, you bitch! Also, I've solved every puzzle in this game so far on Hard mode, in one sitting, getting the secret passwords every time, so I feel pretty smart when I play this game.

Persona 3 FES: The Answer - Finally decided to get into The Answer because I missed these characters so much. The story is good from what I can tell, but it's spread painfully thin in the middle of SO - MUCH - GRINDING. UGH. Folks really aren't kidding when they say this about The Answer. I like Persona 3's combat, but not this bad of a ratio between grinding and story development!

Nier - I haven't played this in like a month - whoops - but the last thing I remember doing is going to the junkyard place and beating up a bunch of robots, and now I'm gonna look for somebody's mother.

Metal Gear Solid - Also have not played this in like a month - whoops. Last thing I remember doing is switching to Disc 2, now I think I'm just en route to the hangar where the Metal Gear is being held.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Cleared the first trial. Team consists of Litten, Makuhita, Drowzee, Trumbeak, Magnemite, and Ledyba.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Juggling between Pokemon Sun & Dino Crisis but mostly Dino Crisis. Also playing Splatoon on the side.

Reaction score
It's back to minecraft for me. My inbetween games game.

I think I'll try play a wii game next. Get some exercise

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - on the second island. Hopefully the second island trial is more impressive then the first. Right now my team is Rockruff, Yungoos, Cutiefly, Trumbeak, Crabrawler, and Dartrix.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Cleared Melemele Island and I'm currently doing that Lana sidequest thing. Team is Torracat, Steenee, Drowzee, Ledian, Rockruff, and Makuhita.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Still playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, but mainly playing Pokemon Moon sure it's very shocking to see a 4th Pokemon game in a row!