• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Behold, the breadth of my gaming experience!

PC: Battlefield 2 (Still), Descent 2 (Still), Descent 3, Freespace 1, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield. I recently bought Lock-On: Modern Air Combat so I guess I'll be learning how to fly military fighter jets soon, zomg.
GC: Resident Evil 4, Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time
PS2: Ace Combat 5

Haha, McDonaldland/M.C. Kids. :E You win.

GBA] Advance Guardian Heroes (Hard Mode w/Enn); Gunstar Super Heroes (Normal Mode w/Blue, slightly stuck because Moon 3's Seven Force battle is just really obnoxious omfg)

PS2] SuiTactics, still (they pushed back Sui5's release, so I can spend a little more time on this game~)

Pokemon Sapphire and Leaf Green
Mario Kart:Double Dash
A bit of Metroid Prime 2:Echoes, but I'm drifting away from that at the moment.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy VIII on the Playstation at the moment and have just completed disk 1. I'm also playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater on PS2 which I have already completed 4-5 times. On Gamecube I'm playing Super Smash Brothers Melee and am trying to get Mewtwo and am also playing Pokemon Ruby on my GBA SP.

Update

GameCube: Metroid Prime 2 (I can't seem to stay interested in this one)
N64: Paper Mario (awesome game)
PS2: Brave Fencer Musashi 2 (Japanese version; I don't know the game's actual title)
PSOne: Brave Fencer Musashi (Japanese version)

GBA - Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon (Red Rescue Team)
PS2 - Mahou Sensei Negima 2nd Period: Mahora Great Sports Festival Special

Back
Top Bottom