• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Reaction score
I'm still debating whether to pick Pokemon Sun or Moon up now or later when the Black Friday sales happen.

In the meantime, short snippets of Monster Hunter Generations here and there. The other day we beat the hunt-a-thon of Gammoth, Astalos, Mizutsune, and Glavenus. The ironic part is that Gammoth (first up) tossed us around the worst, we did progressively better with each successive one.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Sun and Moon just arrived in the mail, so I'm playing them side-by-side like a crazy person (really, right now I just want to trade over each of the starters so Sun has them. I'll play Moon for reals after I finish Sun). Literally just opened the box a few hours ago so I'm at the Trainer's School. I guess I can trade now? But both batteries need charging so I guess I have to wait a bit to find out. :p

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
@dragon_nataku If you need a Rowlet or a few, let me know xD

Pokemon Moon: Finished Sophocles' trial and now I'm trying to catch a Minior. Current team is Decidueye, Mudsdale, Rockruff, Oricorio (Pa'u), Oricorio (Pom-Pom) and Toucannon.

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - Finished the first trial on the second island. Didn't find it any better the the first one but I love everything else about the game so I'm not to bothered by it! On my way to the second trial on this island. Leveling up a Dewpider first. Now my party is Dewpider, Crabrawler, Ribombee, Lycanroc, Trumbeak, and Dartrix.

Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Cleared Lana and Kiawe's trials, and heading to Mallow's. Current team is Salandit, Torracat, Steenee, Rockruff, Hariyama, and Ledian.

Reaction score
@dragon_nataku If you need a Rowlet or a few, let me know xD
Sure m8, but I literally just started so I don't really have anything to trade except a spare lv 5 Abra. If Bank were available I could give you something nice :\

In related news, just made it to Route 2! ^<__<^;; I know, I'm so far behind ww. ^^;; Current team: Tiny the Abra, JWG the Grimer (cause for some reason his face looks like a clown face, and for some reason John Wayne Gacy did part-time work as a clown), Flauros the Litten, Sela the Popplio (am I spelling that right), BadCompass the Magnemite, and Chie the Yusgoos-weasel-thing cause it looks like it's always cranky and has rabies, and thus reminds me of Chie from Persona 4. ^<__<^;;

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
Pokemon Moon of course. But I was playing Sly 2 before the game came out, so once I'm done I'll go back to that.

Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Finished Mallow's trial (loved the huge Lurantis :p) and I'm in Konikoni. Current team is Hariyama, Tsareena, Torracat, Lycanroc, Salandit, and Ledian.

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
Okay, I've realised that Camilla is somewhat RNG-screwed for Def in my Fates Conquest. I am in the process of getting some skills for her before I can start Chapter 19.

Reaction score
Just finished the first trial in Sun, using Sabre (Growlithe), Brunhilde (Misdreavus), BadCompass (Magnemite), Kukuroo (Rowlet), Sela (Popplio), Flauros (Litten). Switched out Kukuroo and Sela cause they're traded Pokemon and won't listen to me anymore ^<__<^;; Switched in King Sloth the Slowpoke and Algodon the Cottonee.

Currently soft-resetting for a shiny starter in Moon like a crazy person.

As for P4, rescued Naoto, made no real progress on the case, not looking forward to Heaven (the dungeon is easy; I just want to punch the dungeon boss guy in the face til he dies. If you've played the game you know what I'm talking about). I've got five S. Links maxed, and both Dojima and Nanako should get maxed next time I talk to them.

Date: 10/8
Personality traits: Courage r5, Diligence r4, Understanding r4, Expression r5, Knowledge r5
S. Links: Yosuke (MAX), Yukiko (MAX), Margaret (Empress) r9, Kanji (MAX), Dojima (Hierophant) r9, Rise r7, Chie (MAX), Nanako (Justice) r9, Cupcake Fox (Hermit) (MAX), Kou/Daisuke (Strength) r8, Naoki (Hanged Man) r7, Hisano (Death) r8, Eri (Temperance) r7, Sayoko (Devil) r6, Ai (Moon) r9, Ayane/Yumi (Sun) r8

DANE! DANE!
Reaction score
Pokmeon Sun
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

and others on Steam.

Reaction score
At tonight's Thanksgiving dinner I played through Super Metroid (on actual SNES). Cleared in approx. 2:30 with 66% collections.

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon- On my way to the electric trial I think? Decided to evolve some Pokemon and fill up my dex a bit before moving on. Also deciding on a good Alola Pokemon to switch into my team for the trial. Right now my team consists of Salazzle, Ribombee, Lycanroc, Decidueye, Morelull, and Fomantis.

Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Cleared Sophocles' trial and I'm about to give a certain item to the professor. Team is Salandit (Lv. 32), Tsareena (Lv. 37), Incineroar (Lv. 35), Lycanroc (Lv. 34), Hariyama (Lv. 33), Drowzee (Lv. 23).

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
Just about to write up my LP for FE Fates Conquest Chapter 19's epilogue. And figure out how to clear Chapter 20.