• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Moon - Finished the first trial on the second island. Didn't find it any better the the first one but I love everything else about the game so I'm not to bothered by it! On my way to the second trial on this island. Leveling up a Dewpider first. Now my party is Dewpider, Crabrawler, Ribombee, Lycanroc, Trumbeak, and Dartrix.

Pokémon Sun:
Cleared Lana and Kiawe's trials, and heading to Mallow's. Current team is Salandit, Torracat, Steenee, Rockruff, Hariyama, and Ledian.

@dragon_nataku If you need a Rowlet or a few, let me know xD

Sure m8, but I literally just started so I don't really have anything to trade except a spare lv 5 Abra. If Bank were available I could give you something nice :\

In related news, just made it to Route 2! ^<__<^;; I know, I'm so far behind ww. ^^;; Current team: Tiny the Abra, JWG the Grimer (cause for some reason his face looks like a clown face, and for some reason John Wayne Gacy did part-time work as a clown), Flauros the Litten, Sela the Popplio (am I spelling that right), BadCompass the Magnemite, and Chie the Yusgoos-weasel-thing cause it looks like it's always cranky and has rabies, and thus reminds me of Chie from Persona 4. ^<__<^;;

Pokémon Sun:
Finished Mallow's trial (loved the huge Lurantis :p) and I'm in Konikoni. Current team is Hariyama, Tsareena, Torracat, Lycanroc, Salandit, and Ledian.

Okay, I've realised that Camilla is somewhat RNG-screwed for Def in my Fates Conquest. I am in the process of getting some skills for her before I can start Chapter 19.

Just finished the first trial in Sun, using Sabre (Growlithe), Brunhilde (Misdreavus), BadCompass (Magnemite), Kukuroo (Rowlet), Sela (Popplio), Flauros (Litten). Switched out Kukuroo and Sela cause they're traded Pokemon and won't listen to me anymore ^<__<^;; Switched in King Sloth the Slowpoke and Algodon the Cottonee.

Currently soft-resetting for a shiny starter in Moon like a crazy person.

As for P4, rescued Naoto, made no real progress on the case, not looking forward to Heaven (the dungeon is easy; I just want to punch the dungeon boss guy in the face til he dies. If you've played the game you know what I'm talking about). I've got five S. Links maxed, and both Dojima and Nanako should get maxed next time I talk to them.

Date: 10/8
Personality traits: Courage r5, Diligence r4, Understanding r4, Expression r5, Knowledge r5
S. Links: Yosuke (MAX), Yukiko (MAX), Margaret (Empress) r9, Kanji (MAX), Dojima (Hierophant) r9, Rise r7, Chie (MAX), Nanako (Justice) r9, Cupcake Fox (Hermit) (MAX), Kou/Daisuke (Strength) r8, Naoki (Hanged Man) r7, Hisano (Death) r8, Eri (Temperance) r7, Sayoko (Devil) r6, Ai (Moon) r9, Ayane/Yumi (Sun) r8

Pokmeon Sun
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

and others on Steam.

At tonight's Thanksgiving dinner I played through Super Metroid (on actual SNES). Cleared in approx. 2:30 with 66% collections.

Pokemon Moon- On my way to the electric trial I think? Decided to evolve some Pokemon and fill up my dex a bit before moving on. Also deciding on a good Alola Pokemon to switch into my team for the trial. Right now my team consists of Salazzle, Ribombee, Lycanroc, Decidueye, Morelull, and Fomantis.

Pokémon Sun:
Cleared Sophocles' trial and I'm about to give a certain item to the professor. Team is Salandit (Lv. 32), Tsareena (Lv. 37), Incineroar (Lv. 35), Lycanroc (Lv. 34), Hariyama (Lv. 33), Drowzee (Lv. 23).

Just about to write up my LP for FE Fates Conquest Chapter 19's epilogue. And figure out how to clear Chapter 20.

Pokemon Sun
taking my time and exploring around

Getting ready to dive into Madden 17 and Neptunia PS4. If nobody has checked out Neptunia yet then you should take the time to check it out! Good franchise with good games within it!

Pokemon Moon, I'm breeding things in this game already...

Back
Top Bottom