What video games are you playing now?

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon Moon, I'm breeding things in this game already...

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Hands down the prettiest game I've ever played. At the port right now and ready to get on the ferry. Might fish a bit more before moving on so I dont suck at it quite so much. Prompto to the most dorky looking picture of Noctis mid quest for me and I love it!

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. It snowed in my town today. I've been having fun getting the campground items.

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Story wise I just finished the hunt for Deadeye and now Prompto can finally ride his Chocobo's!!!!! I've been doing a lot of the hunts to build experience and picking up random side quests along the way. There are crap tons of Imperial solider encounters. Prompto leveled up his photography skill enough to take selfies so I've got some pretty hysterical screenshots. Tried out the Justice Monsters Five mini game and I LOVE it! Its probably the only FF mini game I have ever enjoyed playing. I admit when I saw the skill trees AP requirements I thought Id never get very far on the skill trees but there are multiple ways to steadily build AP so its not that bad.

@Kagami I remembered you asking about how the game is so here are some of my first impressions!

disgusting.
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Story wise I just finished the hunt for Deadeye and now Prompto can finally ride his Chocobo's!!!!! I've been doing a lot of the hunts to build experience and picking up random side quests along the way. There are crap tons of Imperial solider encounters. Prompto leveled up his photography skill enough to take selfies so I've got some pretty hysterical screenshots. Tried out the Justice Monsters Five mini game and I LOVE it! Its probably the only FF mini game I have ever enjoyed playing. I admit when I saw the skill trees AP requirements I thought Id never get very far on the skill trees but there are multiple ways to steadily build AP so its not that bad.

@Kagami I remembered you asking about how the game is so here are some of my first impressions!
wait, you don't like the gold saucer or triple triad? blitzball I can understand at the very least.
I just got to the ferry in XV as I barely had anytime to play yesterday and most of it was from a king's tale.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV: Did a bunch of side quests and hunts for exp and money, collected ingredients and random parts, and had a great boss fight. I also learned my lesson about not going out at night. -_- I'm up to chapter 3 and I'm going to start it tomorrow by bringing Prompto to the Chocobo Ranch!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For some reason, most of the members in my Pokemon Sun team are girls. This includes my starter, a wild Eevee I caught (second one encountered), and the Eevee egg I acquired from the ranch nursery.

Last edited:
Ducks
Reaction score
Surpsising no-one, I'm mostly going through Sun and Moon, and I'm currently begining to chip away at post-game stuff. Oh, and if any of you lot want to have a battle of the in-game teams, then I am happy to oblige.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - Breeding Mimikyus

Reaction score
Did some Wonder Trading in Sun. Not terribly much, but I did pick up a few older gen species, one Mimikyu, and a Rowlet.

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon and still Dragon Quest 7 (it's a very long game...)

Ducks
Reaction score
I've been playign Splatoon for a while and I had some fun (and, in some cases, really close) matches, went down from S-rank to A+ then climbed back to S again, and leveled up some gear. All-in all, it was a good session.

Reaction score
Cleared the Fire trial in Pokemon Sun.

Oh, and it's probably not a good idea to google Salazzle fan art.

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Met up with Iris. Running around doing tons of side quests and hunts. Trying to build up Ignis' recipe library to.

POkemon Moon - Cleared the Ghost trial and Po town. Now I'm on my way to the next story place.

PKMN Sun Player
Reaction score
I've played some browser-games today.
Didn't planned any games to play today, so maybe I am going to play some Pokémon Sun.