• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

What video games are you playing now?

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Virtue's Last Reward - just kicked the Rec Room's ass! One sitting, first attempt, Hard mode, and got the Gold File. I'm on fire in this game!

Metal Gear Solid 2 - I left off at the cutscene where Fortune blows out that bridge leading to the center of Shell 1 right after meeting "Iroquois Pliskin". Gee, I wonder who this guy is.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Gearing up for the mission to infiltrate Mikado. "Nanashi, you're all alone and surrounded by bad guys..."

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Sun:
Going through Anabel (love her new look!) and Looker's UB sidequest. Currently have Nihilego, Buzzwole x2, and Xurkitree x2 captured.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Currently taking pics of my favorite fighters beating the absolute tar out of a Mii version of the Nostalgia Critic. Ahh, catharsis...

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Currently taking pics of my favorite fighters beating the absolute tar out of a Mii version of the Nostalgia Critic. Ahh, catharsis...
I would make a mii of the angry video game nerd and have him beat up the critic for bonus points.
I'm playing the same game actually, but I'm just dinking around in multiplayer both offline and online

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I would make a mii of the angry video game nerd and have him beat up the critic for bonus points.
I'm playing the same game actually, but I'm just dinking around in multiplayer both offline and online
The Critic deserved it for that crack he made about people with autism.

Reaction score
I was referencing how the AVGN and the critic may be buds now, but they were rivals for the longest time

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - Wanted to play my PS4 but I also REALLY wanted a shiny Rowlet and after one and a half boxes of eggs it happened!!! I now have shiny female Rowlet :X3: Now I just need the other two starters so I can breed for their shinies as well.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - I'm collecting all the TMs, and buying clothes.

Reaction score
Pokemon Moon - Got Popplio and Litten traded tome today! Now I'm working on hatching a shiny Litten. After I get their two shines I really want a shiny Rockruff as well.

Messed around with a Steam games.

I'm loving angels instead.
Reaction score
I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist again now that the update is out and bunch more cards were added.
Wait, they added new cards to the game? When was this?

Been playing a lot of SMITE over the last week. Really having a hard time finding a Guardian I enjoy playing.

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
So I'm actually up to chapter 14 and almost final boss of FFXV. :eek: Though I realized I'm missing 3 Armiger weapons, so I'm going to get those first as well as unlock some more important ascension tree skills.

Reaction score
So I'm actually up to chapter 14 and almost final boss of FFXV. :eek: Though I realized I'm missing 3 Armiger weapons, so I'm going to get those first as well as unlock some more important ascension tree skills.
you can return to the open world post final boss for some new sidequests/dungeons, and most importantly, the flying car.

Reaction score
Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita) - Taking a break from consoles and 3DS for my vita. Just finished up the first bit with Sega Saturn. I just got to Dreamcast era and tried to do the second part without leveling and failed miserably. So I'm going to go speed level in some older dungeons first.

Reaction score
Monster Hunter 4U - Seregios made its debut. Master of Defense pulled us out of that quest because story reasons, then we hunted it. MAN, that was a frantic hunt! But after recovering from our 2nd knockout I noticed it was limping, and we were able to capture it for a win.