• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Currently taking pics of my favorite fighters beating the absolute tar out of a Mii version of the Nostalgia Critic. Ahh, catharsis...
I would make a mii of the angry video game nerd and have him beat up the critic for bonus points.
I'm playing the same game actually, but I'm just dinking around in multiplayer both offline and online

Pokemon Moon - Wanted to play my PS4 but I also REALLY wanted a shiny Rowlet and after one and a half boxes of eggs it happened!!! I now have shiny female Rowlet :X3: Now I just need the other two starters so I can breed for their shinies as well.

Pokemon Moon - I'm collecting all the TMs, and buying clothes.

Pokemon Moon - Got Popplio and Litten traded tome today! Now I'm working on hatching a shiny Litten. After I get their two shines I really want a shiny Rockruff as well.

Messed around with a Steam games.

I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist again now that the update is out and bunch more cards were added.
Wait, they added new cards to the game? When was this?

Been playing a lot of SMITE over the last week. Really having a hard time finding a Guardian I enjoy playing.

So I'm actually up to chapter 14 and almost final boss of FFXV. :eek: Though I realized I'm missing 3 Armiger weapons, so I'm going to get those first as well as unlock some more important ascension tree skills.

So I'm actually up to chapter 14 and almost final boss of FFXV. :eek: Though I realized I'm missing 3 Armiger weapons, so I'm going to get those first as well as unlock some more important ascension tree skills.
you can return to the open world post final boss for some new sidequests/dungeons, and most importantly, the flying car.

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita) - Taking a break from consoles and 3DS for my vita. Just finished up the first bit with Sega Saturn. I just got to Dreamcast era and tried to do the second part without leveling and failed miserably. So I'm going to go speed level in some older dungeons first.

Monster Hunter 4U - Seregios made its debut. Master of Defense pulled us out of that quest because story reasons, then we hunted it. MAN, that was a frantic hunt! But after recovering from our 2nd knockout I noticed it was limping, and we were able to capture it for a win.

I've been doing some practice runs for Chapter 20 in FE Fates Conquest - hopefully I can do the actual LP screenshot run in one take.

Speaking of which, I have uploaded the Intro for Chapter 20 on my LP. Our Nohrian arsenal of democracy will be engaging the Hoshidan Kwantung Army soon. May God Bless the United States of Nohr. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64837&p=4637756

Back
Top Bottom