• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Tried out the new variations for SSGSS Goku and Hit, and I love them! Version 1.04.01 is also looking good. Started playing more Expert Missions too.

Dragon Ball Fusions
Deleted my save yesterday to attempt overleveling myself in a new one (switched from a female Saiyan to a female Offworlder). Making some slow progress; trying to fight a few enemy groups and complete the side-quests before moving too far with the story.

Overwatch (PS4) - Been playing a lot of arcade. Got Mcree's snowball emote and TONS of sprays from the holiday set. In one of the mystery matches that's supposed to change your character every time you die I got switched to Widow Maker and stayed as her for another three deaths. -_- I am probably the worlds worst WM.

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls - Leveling up a bit so I can either go fight Mega Drive or Uzume. I can only pick one fight as they all expire at the same time.

Mario Maker 3DS - now that I've made a portable copy of my castle level, I'm making a 'hard remix' of it. It's still possible to speedrun it in about 50sec if you know the secrets, but otherwise, the level takes twice as long as the original (there are two paths; in the original you can take either/or but in the remix you must do both).

Beat Chapter 19 of Super Robot Wars BX, the Defend Japan route. I was facing off against forces from Panzer World Galient and Aura Battler Dunbine. The annoying part about this stage was the main boss -
Hyper Jeryll
- who took 1/4 damage from all my attacks. So it was a fairly long and drawn-out beatdown. The awesome part about this stage is when this song hit.

srwbxbilbine.png

I set it to everyone's music had it playing the whole stage, up until defeating her.

Have to say, not having to babysit the Gundam AGE cast (you need 500 kills across six of them, need to average like 9-12 kills a stage) and just wreck faces with whatever has been nice. Right now, my team looks a little something like this. Try to see how many of those mechs you can recognize!!

Well, the last game I had a go at was Splatoon and, despite it being a (futile) attempt to possibly get into one of chuggaa's videos, I had some pretty good matches. Oh, and I think I also had some matches with... @Durbe? I know it was someone with the IGN Ricky... But hey, whoever it was, those matches were fun regardless.

Dragon Ball Fusions
No story progress; just hanging around attempting to over-level myself for future quests. Bought everything I could at the time in the Clothing Shop because, well, why not?

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita) - Ive had the first fight with the time eater and now I'm going through doing all the small missions I can before all their time is up. I've been to Game Gears era but still haven't run into her or Nepgear. Gonna do some serious leveling in the new dungeons and Ill probably go for the Uzume boss fight next.

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Still in the chapter where I have to go to the royal tomb behind the waterfall. I've just been doing all the side-quests on my list but then so many new side-quest have become available..... I'm sure I'm stupid over-leveled for this current chapter but I cant help but keep doing all these quests!

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Still in the chapter where I have to go to the royal tomb behind the waterfall. I've just been doing all the side-quests on my list but then so many new side-quest have become available..... I'm sure I'm stupid over-leveled for this current chapter but I cant help but keep doing all these quests!
there's a point of no return coming up...
also prompto has a photo op sidequest at the waterfall should you drive past the point you are errr prompted to go to.

It took about 20-30 minutes to do, but I successfully copied one of my harder Super Mario Maker levels from the Wii U to the 3DS. Now I'm making tweaks on it to see how they play out.

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls - I'm on like go around 3 with the time eater? I've had to stop and level up at God Dream Town a bit because the missions that effect time the most are unfortunately just a little to difficult at the moment. I have both Segami and IF's classes maxed out right now. I downloaded the special extra class for IF and its pretty cool so Ill probably go back and get Segami's special class.

Aaaand I have now copied my hardest SMM level onto the 3DS so I can give it improvements on the go.

This level, but several versions later. It may not be Dark Souls, but ... prepare to die.

Last edited:
I started a new town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf two days ago. I named it Laverre. Working towards getting the development permit by today or tomorrow.

Dragon Ball Fusions
Didn't fight the final boss yet, but I did a few other tasks here and there. Recruited some characters (Kaiōshin yessss) and did two, maybe three sub-quests.

Back
Top Bottom