• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Now that my MH Generations character is HR4, I tried taking on that event Malfestio ... emphasis on TRIED. Those yellow glowy things around its icon apparently translate to it having a red/black aura surrounding it, it is constantly dropping shinies everywhere (and not just Wyvern Tears), and although it has the same moveset, some of the moves it will flash red and if you get hit you get hit HARD. Like, I'm wearing 200 Defense worth of Rathian armor and if I block it, I take like 40 damage (out of 150HP). If I don't, it's easily 100-120HP in damage. We are definitely going to have to assemble better gear first.

Pokkén Tournament:
Cleared the Red League and defeated Shadow Mewtwo after several tries. I love Mewtwo's gameplay.

Been on a forced hiatus from Overwatch as it's my roommate's game and we're on break, so in the meantime I downloaded Paladins, which has been pretty fun and a nice way to fill the void. If there happens to be anyone else here playing who wants to add me my username is TigerSalamander.

Valkyrie Drive (Vita) - Only on the second chapter of story mode. Like it so far. Its very fast paced.

Sure, but I'm currently stuck trying to surf from the 7th gym to the next destination.
Well after getting all 20 badges, and rematching E4, you can go to the battle arcade where a new item is added for 300 tickets
Get it and go to the airport in southerly city (from glazed) and then you are warped to the mystery league, where you fight brown, gold/ethan and red in that order
Oh and the 8th gym is a doozy

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire:
Got my second Badge, talked to Steven, and went over to Slateport. I did all the Team Aqua stuff and then I participated in the Cuteness Contest, winning first place. I've gotten probably halfway through Route 110. Here's my team:
  • Scelena (Grovlye Female Lv. 23)
  • Loudred (Male Lv. 23)
  • Pearl (Cosplay Pikachu Lv. 23)
  • Mawile (Female Lv. 24)*
  • Quilava (Male Lv. 25)*
  • Glameow (Female Lv. 25)*
(* = Transferred)

An assortment of HR4 quests in Monster Hunter Generations. I promised that Okami event Malfestio I'd be back with better gear, and it's happening. Slowly.

Valkyrie Drive (Vita) - In chapter 9 part A. All the girls are averaging lvl 20 Liberator and lvl 6 Extra. Got all but one girl unlocked for combat. Seen most special conversations and maxed out Rinka and Momo's communication skill.

Pokemon Sun: Working (very slowly) towards Pokedex completion. Currently at 50% Alola Dex (making it into a living dex is what's really slowing it down)

Pokemon Moon: Nuzlocke rules. May Silver the Abra, Wifom the Alolan Diglett, and Polo the Slowpoke rest in peace. Haven't even hit Mallow's trial yet. Thing's are gettin' worse before they get better that's for sure.

Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice: Got about as far as I'm going to stage completion wise with my faulty shoulder buttons, still got plenty of Ragnium unlockables to work towards though.

Valkyrie Drive (Vita) - Only in chapter 11 because I've been trying to even out everyone's levels especially Mana's. Shes the only ranged fighter and she sucks. About to have Koharu maxed on communication skill. Going to try and get the past few fights I've done to SS rank before finally moving on.

Reached HR5 in Monster Hunter Generations. The good news now is that the Meownster Hunters upgraded their ship and can now do High Rank expeditions. That Plesioth, though ... moves a lot like a Cephadrome, but it's a good 2-3 times as large.

Back
Top Bottom