• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Beat Flannery and Norman, and then swam across Route something-something, and I'm now on another Route.

Latest progress in Breath of the Wild was solving the dual shrines atop the Dueling Peaks, then exploring the area around Lake Hylia and Faron Woods. We found a shrine of courage at the mouth of the dragon river, but we need to offer a Farosh Scale to receive its blessing, and I don't like knowing exactly where to acquire those. Afterwards, we trotted down to Lurelin Village and completed neighboring shrines, including the one on the clifftop overlooking the ocean which was a combat trial to the tune of 'Modest Test of Strength'. Nice weapons.

Then we YOLO-jumped and glided straight to the shrine out in the bay, which turned out to be a 'Major Test of Strength'. Nope nope NOPE! Back to Kakariko we go for upgrading all our armor at the Great Fairy fountain and polishing off some Spirit Orbs.

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Decided to just kill some time while waiting for Persona 5 to launch. Mostly just been mastering mirage boards. Finished all 4 EX dungeons and visited the last secret area. Even got a few mini game trophies. There are three trophies I'm working on that are infuriating. First one is to open every chest in game but I for the life of me cant figure out which one I've missed and I really don't want to map out every dungeon again. Second is the same as the first but with mirkrifts. Third is filling out the mirage manual. But to do that I need a memento for one mirage that can only be obtained from meeting stupid limits in a mini game.

Mom loves to watch me play Zelda, apparently. Anyway, we decided to trek out to uncharted territory in the southwest which turned out to be the Gerudo Canyon area. Lots and lots and lots of trekking here, but we finally arrived at the Shiekah tower we could see in the distance and got a really nice view of the desert in the southwest corner, including the region's Divine Beast.

A.k.a. we have found plot.

Meanwhile in Twilight Princess HD, I now have 13 hearts, and I've been able to clear maybe 12-13 floors of the amiibo-exclusive Cave of Shadows. Wolf Link figure still has save data of clearing 5 floors earlier with 6 (out of 9) hearts left (and that's on Hero Mode), so I at least have that for some one-use healing. The rooms aren't necessarily that difficult, it's just there's no room for error when you can't heal.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Since I'm not actually gonna have access to my PS4 to play Persona 5 till tomorrow I've just been raising crop Star level i all seasons. Got a few 5* seeds from the multiplayer so I just growing a bunch of those as well.

Made it to the Gerudo ranch in the new Zelda. Kass is there and playing the classic Lon Lon theme on his accordion.

We also took our first steps into the desert (at night). Solved a pair of shrines, both of them electricity-themed.

And we had major trouble with a Lizalfos encampment. That is, one of their guards spotted us and sounded the alarm (oops), then literally five seconds later I'm bum-rushed by four blue and black Lizalfos. We managed to come out on top ... somehow... but it didn't unlock the chest. Must've missed one?

With Breath of the Wild I've poked around the regions in the vicinity of Hyrule Castle, exploring the Crenel Hills and the eastern half of Castle Town ... what's left of it. Another reminder of how different this game is compared to the rest of the series - I destroyed almost every enemy through ambush

Persona 5 - Just took down the first castle and I'm just a smidgen past that. All of the adults in this game need ass kickings.

Fire Emblem- Awakening. Started a new file. Trying out different pairings again.

Back
Top Bottom