• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I just bought Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist yesterday on Steam, and I'm liking it so far. Been a while since I last played a Yu-Gi-Oh game.

I've beaten the original series characters, and now I'm working on beating their reverse matches.

Back on with the Witcher 3. Still finding out things I didn't know about the game and this is my 4th playthrough.

Also been trying to hatch a shiny Pyukumuku in Sun for weeks, but I'm getting nowhere with it after hundreds of eggs. Might just give up.

Breath of the Wild - Managed to find the cookbooks in Hyrule Castle, and so completed a couple of sidequests at Riverside Stable. Headed north to catch some Steathfin Trout, killed a White Lynel because its roaring annoyed me, then headed east to restock on Bomb Arrows. Founded Tarrey Town more or less by accident

Persona 5. Taking longer than I would normally to finish the game since I reset at some point that I won't disclose due to feeling like I spent my time poorly. I'm currently back at the point I reset at.

Founded Tarrey Town more or less by accident
"found" or "founded"? That's one sentence where you don't want to mix the two up.

Anyway, my last progress in Breath of the Wild, we reached the Ridgeland tower. The one near that permanent thundercloud, surrounded by water and a small army of Electric Lizalfos and Wizzrobes. Our first attempt went well UNTIL we attempted to fight an Electric Lizalfos at close range ... hmm, okay, so they electrify nearby water. Crap.

It's too bad you can't just glide to that WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE REVALI'S GALE.
*cryonis*
*Revali's Gale*
*tower*
*done*

I played a turn or two in Civ III last night. In at the point in the game where most civilizations are pissed off at me for one thing or another and I keep moving around my mighty military to squash their resistance.

Turns get long and cumbersome after a certain point, and I wiped out all of a civiilization's cities, but they're still alive.

I wish I could give my units a "Search and Destroy" order, which would let them automatically seek out enemy units and alert me.

In Zelda, we finally discovered what that green glowy cloud above that mountain you could see from the beginning of the game is.

It's absolutely beautiful up close, for one. But then a passing thunderstorm struck it with lightning and all the animals scattered.

Oh, yes, continuing the grind in Monster Hunter 4 too. Nothing too exciting to say here -- officially finished all of the Lv.6 Caravan quests (list shows gold checkmark instead of silver), upgraded the Dear Lutemis charge blade from green to pink after a few more Rathian hunts. Still HR6 in the Gathering Hall, last hunt was to deliver 4 pieces of Sootstone Ore (transport quest) and maybe cut the tail off a Deviljho in the area. Did really super well against that monster this time, even without the Supply items (which arrived late).

Final Fantasy XV - in chapter 3 and the last major thing I did was finally get the ability to rent chocobos. Now I'm heading to outposts I haven't visited yet to see what other hunts I can handle right now.

I'm taking a short break from FE Conquest and playing Majora's Mask 3DS.

Monster Mon Piece (Vita) - Bought this awhile ago and decided to try it out finally. Surprised by the fun I'm having with it. I'm in the 3rd chapter right now and tweaking my deck a bit before moving on to the next fight.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Finally played around in the offline battle modes, somewhat in preparation for the next DLC pack on the 25th. "Somewhat" because I'm still debating on buying the season pass before the last pack.
Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto
Also played around for a bit in Free Battle, but that's typical of me when I'm absent from posting in this thread. :p

Back
Top Bottom