1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

What video games are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Misty, Sep 27, 2005.

1. CakeFairyForever

CakeFairyForever Sorry About Your Plane

Blog Posts:
    Persona 5 - Close to the end of the 4th dungeon.

Scarlet Sky likes this.
  2. RainbowSkittles

RainbowSkittles A Real Ice Queen

Blog Posts:
    TloZ BotW

Beat Master Kohga(who was too easy) next up though is Thunderblight Ganon(not as easy)

3. Lone_Garurumon

Lone_Garurumon I got whatever it takes

Blog Posts:
    Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Country of the Musketeerss cleared, and the final spirit for each character has been added the team. A Zolephant named Fred (at the suggestion of my grandmother) for Sora, and a Hebby Repp named Georg (at the suggestion of Enzap) for Riku. Next up is the Symphony of Sorcery.

4. Stratelier

Stratelier Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    The last few days have seen much progress in Breath of the Wild.

First, after wrapping up a few sidequests in Gerudo Town...
    We adventured north and found the map tower for the Tabantha region. Surrounded in evil purple stuff, plus we were out of arrows (again) and attempting to toss a weapon at the nearby control eye missed. I am SO not fetching that spear. However, I did know the nearby Lizalfos encampment had a green scout, so we went on a bombing run and got the needed arrows off him. We also found the local Great Fairy fountain ... and I should probably go back and tell the guy at the stables that I actually did give his 500 Rupees to the fairy.
    And I figured that Rito Village had to be somewhere around where Vah Medoh was circling, so...
    We trekked to that conspicuous rock spire surrounded by lake, and -- hey, it's Rito Village! Did I mention I absolutely love the new art design for the Rito. Anyway, we sold some gems and loaded up on cold-resistant Rito gear. Followed the plot loosely, and soon we were boarded on Vah Medoh and time to crawl the dungeon.
    Is it me or was that dungeon and boss relatively easy? Anyway, after that...
    We got thoroughly lost in the Hebra region climbing those mountains. Found a few shrines, beat up a robot in a Major Test of Strength, but it did kind of leave us without any shields and out of arrows (again!). After that, we wound up along the canyon near Tabantha Bridge and eventually descended into it, located a shrine, then followed the floor because the walls didn't look very climbable.
    At that point we found a nice landmark and decided to explore it....
    The Forgotten Temple.

Lost yet another shield to a Guardian Laser blast, but I really wanted to see what was hiding in this temple. Cue a very tense and relatively stealthy crawl through the first chamber. When we reach the second chamber I can see it's a wide open space with at least four functional Guardians to shoot us (did I say four? I meant "on each side") and only one trench to hide in for safety. But it turns out that in the war of arrow versus laser the low ground wins, because I was able to arc shots to snipe the two Guardians on the highest columns and they couldn't do anything about it. From the top of the higher column I could survey the area, but out of arrows and options I decided to just make a mad YOLO dash through the open area and we made it! Shrine rewarded us, we added a few upgrades at the freakin' huge goddess statue, and found a Korok before teleporting out.
    That was definitely an experience...
    Outside, we spotted the nearest Shiekah tower (or as I call it, "map tower"), was able to glide almost 2/3 of the way to it from the tallest peak in Hebra, thawed some of the ice blocking it and now we have the northwest corner all mapped out. And I can spot at least three shrines and two stables from here....

5. CakeFairyForever

Blog Posts:
    Persona 5 - finished 4th dungeon and now I'm just waiting to hit the deadline. Finally got the contract with Iwai and the shogi girl. Need proficiency master to go farther with Yusuke.

Scarlet Sky likes this.
  6. laki

laki Member

Blog Posts:
    Crusader Kings 2. I had to watch 45 minutes of Youtube tutorials, to have an idea of how to play.

Calvin ッ likes this.
  7. Beth Pavell

Beth Pavell Not as cute in person

Blog Posts:
    Breath of the Wild: Still hunting around in nooks that I've apparently run past multiple times before now - and still finding things of interest in them. Found my way into Hyrule Castle again - so much easier with a full set of Zora Armour - looking for cookbooks, and found the King's Study instead

8. Terrell

Terrell ☆Gangsta Member☆

Blog Posts:
    Pokemon Sun: Just got the game yesterday (I know Terry is 4 months late) lol.

Scarlet Sky likes this.
  9. RainbowSkittles

Blog Posts:
    TloZ BotW

Trekked from Hateno Village to near Hebra Tower almost getting seen by a roaming Silver Lynel

#8469 RainbowSkittles, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  10. Like_Fahrenheit

Like_Fahrenheit Formerly IS1296.

Blog Posts:
    I just bought Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist yesterday on Steam, and I'm liking it so far. Been a while since I last played a Yu-Gi-Oh game.

I've beaten the original series characters, and now I'm working on beating their reverse matches.

11. Zeb

Zeb to hell with the first law!

Blog Posts:
    Back on with the Witcher 3. Still finding out things I didn't know about the game and this is my 4th playthrough.

Also been trying to hatch a shiny Pyukumuku in Sun for weeks, but I'm getting nowhere with it after hundreds of eggs. Might just give up.

12. Terrell

Terrell ☆Gangsta Member☆

Blog Posts:
    Team Kirby Clash Deluxe:

13. RainbowSkittles

Blog Posts:
    TloZ BotW

Travelled to Hebra Mountain and got chased by a Silver Lynel now I'm back in Hateno Village

14. CakeFairyForever

Blog Posts:
    Persona 5 - Just walked into the 5th dungeon.

Scarlet Sky likes this.
  15. Beth Pavell

Beth Pavell Not as cute in person

Blog Posts:
    Breath of the Wild - Managed to find the cookbooks in Hyrule Castle, and so completed a couple of sidequests at Riverside Stable. Headed north to catch some Steathfin Trout, killed a White Lynel because its roaring annoyed me, then headed east to restock on Bomb Arrows. Founded Tarrey Town more or less by accident

16. Juliko

Juliko The #1 Deerling Fan!

Blog Posts:
    Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (Gonna make that king size bed once I get some wool!)
    Triple Kirby Clash Deluxe

CakeFairyForever likes this.
  17. Scarlet Sky

Scarlet Sky Scarlet Sabreur

Blog Posts:
    Persona 5. Taking longer than I would normally to finish the game since I reset at some point that I won't disclose due to feeling like I spent my time poorly. I'm currently back at the point I reset at.

CakeFairyForever likes this.
  18. Stratelier

Stratelier Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    "found" or "founded"? That's one sentence where you don't want to mix the two up.

Anyway, my last progress in Breath of the Wild, we reached the Ridgeland tower. The one near that permanent thundercloud, surrounded by water and a small army of Electric Lizalfos and Wizzrobes. Our first attempt went well UNTIL we attempted to fight an Electric Lizalfos at close range ... hmm, okay, so they electrify nearby water. Crap.

It's too bad you can't just glide to that WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE REVALI'S GALE.
    *cryonis*
    *Revali's Gale*
    *tower*
    *done*

19. Daria

Daria Inkoming!

Blog Posts:
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Just got to Dragon Roost Island.

20. RainbowSkittles

Blog Posts:
    LoZ BotW

Beat far north shrine(Major Test of Strength)I got lucky with a randomly timed Perfect Guard just as the beam hit me