• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Storming the final castle grounds in Zelda was fun, so far. After that last photo spot, I started feeling around some of the large rooms on the lower level -- we found the legendary Hylian Shield. Then we found a shrine. At which point I decided it might be a good time to check out and wrap up some sidequests -- we can always teleport right back to that shrine when we need to.

Fire Emblem Echos - Just recruited the Silque lady so I'm not very far in. Definitively a lot different from the last two FE but good so far. I hope the supports are explained a little bit better further in.

Cube!

Honestly, I’m grinding in Pokemon Moon for BP. Mega Stones should only be 32 BP because they’re not allowed in VGC, and they’re more of a thing only competitive players will get because BP is hard to get. Some people like me don’t play competitively but want these stones. This is also why Pokemon should not be distributing the stones like they are(In tournaments.

Final Fantasy 6: I'm close to the end of the game, I just need to figure out how to recruit Terra and the Yeti and climb the Cultists' Tower. Then I'm going to fight Kefka.

Fire Emblem Echos - Finished the first bit with Alm. Had no idea the Mila statues would let me class change so my four villagers stayed villagers for the beginning. xP Just finished the necrodragon temple on Celicas side. Watched the found "memory" of Celicas and now I don't think that what she said happened actually happened.

Fire Emblem Echos - Finished Sluice Gate battle with Alms army and recruited Delthea. Have to do the battle at the Temple of Mila before I can move on though. Probably going to do the amiibo dungeons so I can get Delthea and her brother class changed. Alms side only has one healer right now so itll be less of a struggle with a Priestess and Sage.

Started Xenogears. Also enjoying the alpha version of Pokemon Orange (a Crystal hack set in the Orange Islands) and the XD hack.

115 shrines in Breath of the Wild and still exploring. We bought that house in Hateno, and also survived a tangle with a white-maned Lynel. Got a little too close and personal with Farosh (good thing the bows we used were metal so we could just fish them back up) but at least we got a stellar photo to show for it.

Oh, and
to easily kill a Guardian Stalker, just fire an Ancient Arrow point-blank from a triple-shot bow.

Last edited:
Tried a little bit of Yooka Laylee, but I don't think it's for me.

Back
Top Bottom