• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Shovel Knight: Just playin' levels, goin' for some feats, just random stuff really. Also, am I the only one who loves playing ball with that cute little fox/chest thing in Spectre of Torment?
You mean Meemec? That is a totally cute little secret in there, though it only gives you one reward.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I bred my first Blue Rose from scratch a week ago, and I'm now going to attend the first Bug-off tourney tomorrow!

In Monster Hunter 4, we finally unlocked the urgent quest for HR8 - a showdown with the dragon named Dalamadur. I'm not sure I'm properly geared for it yet....

Hakuouki Kyoto Winds - Got all the endings with Sakamoto, Iba, and Harada. Now I'm working on Okita.

Pokemon Moon - Had a sudden need to play Pokemon so I'm going back and catching some stuff and hatching some eggs.

Space Empires V: Had one of those nice moments where a design turns out to be much more effective than first estimated. Thanks to the Hawthorn MkIV weapon platform what was a hasty withdrawal from a contested system is now a siege

Well, the credits have finally rolled in Breath of the Wild. 120 shrines, ~420 Korok seeds, no known sidequests remaining.
The final battle with Ganon started out pretty tense with his mix of attacks. The second phase was quite the spectacle, albeit not so difficult in its mechanics. Still, the showdown did not disappoint.

Last edited:
Rivals of Aether. After a bit of tutorials, it's time for Story Mode. Zetterburn was easy to pick up and fight with; his brother Forsburn . . . not so much....

Space Empires V: I've got a feeling my opponent's trying to outflank me with this new alliance. It doesn't help that I really need to see off a resource shortage now before it properly manifests, when I'd rather be consolidating fleet bases

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Basically just hyping myself up for DLC Pack 4. I still can't find enough favor with the RNG to drop Super Black Kamehameha Rosé on PQ109. :p

nhl 17 i managed to get it for 10 bucks on a psn sale i doing a Blue jacket franchise mode in which i'm moving them to Hartford to become the new whalers

i only play home games in addition to certain away games (pit, Calgary,Ottawa and Arizona )

Back
Top Bottom